Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A pretty latina kissed me

Thinking about the dream and remembering details when i wake up makes me remember next dreams in more details. I wonder why we dream and why brain tries to forget everything once we are awake.
Because I suppose the dreams are just pieces of constructed thoughts. They play out very quick and then the brain moves onto the next set of thoughts. We only remember parts of the total REM cycle.
Animals dream also, i noticed my dogs sometimes run, bark or wiggle their tails in sleep. I wonder if its a mammal thing or everyone dream.
Yep, my dogs dream. And if I startle them or wake them during a REM cycle, they can sometimes react aggressively. I believe that the adage "let sleeping dogs lie" (even though it's applied to a different thing) also comes from the practical experience Man has with dogs snapping at you if you wake them during deeper sleep.

It was at the airport. I was sitting on a bench. Two pretty foids, one blond stacey one cute tanned black haired, sat nex to me. The black haired one looked at me and asked me where I was going. We talked for a while and realized we had to take the same plane. She was making a lot of IOI which felt weird to me as I never experienced this ever. When we were called to embark, she suddenly took me in her arms and danced with me. Felt weird but good tbh. We then took that plane holding hands. It was too good to be true. Then I woke up.

:feelsjuice:

Raining African Cats GIF by Nat Geo Wild

These are my best kind of dreams tbh. You know it’s beyond over when you’re dreaming about something so normal and then you just wanna die when you wake up.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

These are my best kind of dreams tbh. You know it’s beyond over when you’re dreaming about something so normal and then you just wanna die when you wake up.

This one goes out to all the dreamercels out there:

moggs me
No matter how hard I've been trying, I can't get these dreams

it's over

all my dreams are just falling from high places, guess it's because of being very nervous or anxiety

was about to report you for bragging nig

I also dream maxx, but this days call me cuck or whatever, I prefer to look at 3d and 2d women then real w0men.

Better be a incel or an anime weeb then simp for w0men.