Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A possible film for incels.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
The Lobster (2015)

You go to a hotel and either find a romantic partner within 45 days or become an animal of your choice.

Would you accend with a woman who might not truly want you because she needs a man. Or would you become an animal?

Also what animal would you become?

spinosaurus

then i could eat the normies

I would become a German Shepard because you would get foids who would let you smash them with your doggy dong anyway. Now I get to get my dick wet AND I get to sit around the house all day as a dog.

I would become a German Shepard because you would get foids who would let you smash them with your doggy dong anyway. Now I get to get my dick wet AND I get to sit around the house all day as a dog.
HIGH IQ TBH seripusly youd do better as a dog than an incel

I would become a bird, dont really care what kind.
I always wanted to feel the freedom of soaring through the air at your own ability

Hmmm... id probably become a Bald Eagle rather than find a romantic partner, that would be super cool plus I could just have sex with the Bald Eagle femoids and attack Chads when I fly. Flying over Mt. McKinley, all the nature I could enjoy, fresh meat, admired by all, freedom, less stress by far, it would be great.

or a Grizzly Bear.

turn into an alligator and chomp up cunts

Bear, I can maul foids, take huge shits and LDAR for months.

Lars and the real girl for sure, the plot is basically the story of an oldcel who choses to cope by buying a sexdoll and treating her like a real person.

The Lobster (2015)

You go to a hotel and either find a romantic partner within 45 days or become an animal of your choice.

Would you accend with a woman who might not truly want you because she needs a man. Or would you become an animal?

Also what animal would you become?

Indominus Rex

A lobster.

Because lobsters live for over one hundred years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats, and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much.

(Good film)

I have not. Interesting premise tho. It's good?

It's pretty damn good. If you liked The Lobster then you've probably been broken in on his deadpan style.

Also catch Killing of a Sacred Deer.

It's pretty damn good. If you liked The Lobster then you've probably been broken in on his deadpan style.

Also catch Killing of a Sacred Deer.
I'll check 'em out, about time I seen some of the directors other stuff.

Maybe if I become a dog white girls will want to have sex with me. It'd be pretty neat being a huge german shepherd with a nice coat of fur, strong jaws and a fat red rocket.

i liked the movie, check out directors other films they are equally as good i think
Maybe if I become a dog white girls will want to have sex with me. It'd be pretty neat being a huge german shepherd with a nice coat of fur, strong jaws and a fat red rocket.

foids seem to be attracted to muscular dogs , i think its also the reason they obsess about horses another muscular animal which they ride their vagina on

foids seem to be attracted to muscular dogs , i think its also the reason they obsess about horses another muscular animal which they ride their vagina on
It's truly over for chihuahuacels

If you become an animal do you retain your consciousness and memories?