Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Aside from reproduction women are worthless.

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★
Tbh I don't know why most men and even some brocels here treat women as some sort of goddess mystic creatures access to whom is a big priviledge. Women aren't worth anything besides their holes and their wombs. We need them to produce progeny. That is all. If I ever become a single father of say three or more kids I would seriously drop out of all and any form of 'dating'. Why would I lmao ? My bloodline had been furthered. I have fulfilled my biological obligation as a male animal. No need for me to find further femoids.

I will never understand brocels harping about 'teen love' or 'you will never have this' kind off posts. Lmao why would I care about that crap ? I am animal, true maybe a supremely intelligent animal but still an animal nonetheless. As long as your survive into adulthood and produce many progeny you are a success in nature's eyes. I don't care about a girl's love and affection. I only care about her holes and womb. A foid could love me to death but if she is unable to produce offspring she is useless to me. That is all the value women have brocels. If we were immortal(aka no need to reproduce) I would be plenty happy with not interacting with them. Stop attaching more value to women than they have. Stop harping out teen love and romance. It's honestly pathetic.

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Tbh I don't know why most men and even some brocels here treat women as some sort of goddess mystic creatures access to whom is a big priviledge.
Wait a minute, who here is doing this??? BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Wait a minute, who here is doing this??? BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
there’s lot of simping that goes on. New to the blackpill, slip ups at bad times, and biology.

Not much of a theory, that's the truth.
Yet so many soys here want stuff like 'I wanna hold hands with a femoid, 'I wish a femoid would love me'. Pathetic as fuck.

Yet so many soys here want stuff like 'I wanna hold hands with a femoid, 'I wish a femoid would love me'. Pathetic as fuck.
You can desire such things because life lacks meaning and purpose without, yet realize women today are incapable.

Tbh I don't know why most men and even some brocels here treat women as some sort of goddess mystic creatures access to whom is a big priviledge. Women aren't worth anything besides their holes and their wombs. We need them to produce progeny. That is all. If I ever become a single father of say three or more kids I would seriously drop out of all and any form of 'dating'. Why would I lmao ? My bloodline had been furthered. I have fulfilled my biological obligation as a male animal. No need for me to find further femoids.

I will never understand brocels harping about 'teen love' or 'you will never have this' kind off posts. Lmao why would I care about that crap ? I am animal, true maybe a supremely intelligent animal but still an animal nonetheless. As long as your survive into adulthood and produce many progeny you are a success in nature's eyes. I don't care about a girl's love and affection. I only care about her holes and womb. A foid could love me to death but if she is unable to produce offspring she is useless to me. That is all the value women have brocels. If we were immortal(aka no need to reproduce) I would be plenty happy with not interacting with them. Stop attaching more value to women than they have. Stop harping out teen love and romance. It's honestly pathetic.
"I will never understand brocels harping about 'teen love' or 'you will never have this' kind off posts. Lmao why would I care about that crap?" Whatever helps you cope my dude

Aside from replicating itself endlessly , life is worthless. I hate all life, it must be destroyed, I wish that stupid prokaryote never swallowed that stupid fucking bacteria, there would be no problems then.

I will never understand brocels harping about 'teen love' or 'you will never have this' kind off posts. Lmao why would I care about that crap
Don't delude yourself, you do care about being loved by a woman. Everyone here wants to be loved by a woman and ejaculate in her orifices.

Don't delude yourself, you do care about being loved by a woman. Everyone here wants to be loved by a woman and ejaculate in her orifices.
Ejaculate ? Sure
Love ? Not really.

"I will never understand brocels harping about 'teen love' or 'you will never have this' kind off posts. Lmao why would I care about that crap?" Whatever helps you cope my dude
If a bitch hated you with every fibre of her being yet you had sexual access to her would you say no ?

REPRODUCTION AND SEXUAL PLEASURE FOR MEN THAT'S LITERALLY IT
REPRODUCTION AND SEXUAL PLEASURE FOR MEN THAT'S LITERALLY IT

True that. The more I live the more I realize women are just breeding biorobots. Nothing more. They can be used for other stuff as well like makin' ME A DAMN SAMMICH for example. But otherwise yeah, they're completely soulless fucking objects with very simple biological programming. There is just nothing there. Soulless void. Not a person.

True that. The more I live the more I realize women are just breeding biorobots. Nothing more. They can be used for other stuff as well like makin' ME A DAMN SAMMICH for example. But otherwise yeah, they're completely soulless fucking objects with very simple biological programming. There is just nothing there. Soulless void. Not a person.
This is what these retards refuse to understand. Women falling in love, being in love is a MALE FANTASY. They are incapable of love or romance. They just want to be provided for and fucked hard. Literally read romance novels by Female authors bruh. It's all raunchy animalistic sex with Chads, zero actual romance or love.

Watcha gonna do? Most folks here are subservient to the pussy juices and will do anything and everything to appese the femoids. We could speculate on what moral system lead them to simp for holes or maybe it is a mix of psychological traits. Who knows? Anyhow those inkwells are simps and that's that.

If a bitch hated you with every fibre of her being yet you had sexual access to her would you say no ?
Considering I'm a Christian, I'd reject her as it is forbidden for me to date outside my religion. I'm too autistic and short for a woman to love me anyway.