Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A novel on incels.[GTFIH everyone]

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Fair Warning, a 2020 thriller novel by Michael Connelly, features a company that buys genetic test data on women genetically identified as vulnerable to sex addiction. The company sells their names and addresses to incels, one of whom is a serial killer. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the Cuck writer:
MConnelly

Jfl these normplebs will never understand incels. They think we are some ISIS level terrorist and psychopathic serial killers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at filthy normpleb NPC brain

they sell the genetics of women who are "sex addicts" to incels for sex? What the fuck does that mean? Is the goal to give incels identifying information about women who are sex addicts to have sex with them?

Incels according to Normies:
Images 39

Incels in real life
Images 40

Barry Forshaw wrote in the Financial Times, "Connelly is an astute commentator on American society, notably the prevalence of fake news filtering from the highest political echelons down to every stratum of society."[2] Critic Marilyn Stasio wrote in The New York Times, "Connelly is in terrific form here, applying genre conventions to the real-life dangers inherent in the commercial marketing of genetics research."[3] Sandra Dallas wrote in the Denver Post that the novel "sheds light on the murky billion-dollar world of DNA testing.... [which has] little in the way of oversight or enforcement. Labs are licensed but essentially operate on their own. All that makes the subject ripe for a good mystery. And Michael Connelly is just the guy to write it."[

Fair Warning, a 2020 thriller novel by Michael Connelly, features a company that buys genetic test data on women genetically identified as vulnerable to sex addiction. The company sells their names and addresses to incels, one of whom is a serial killer. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the Cuck writer:
View attachment 359363

Jfl these normplebs will never understand incels. They think we are some ISIS level terrorist and psychopathic serial killers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at filthy normpleb NPC brain
Just fucking lol. The entire premise. Almost no serial killer in real life was an incel. Completely ridiculous, psychopathy is unironically the only personality trait that women truly want. And the science fiction stuff is so completely retarded. How does one even come to the conclusion that such an idea is worth publishing? Fundamentally broken.
Barry Forshaw wrote in the Financial Times, "Connelly is an astute commentator on American society, notably the prevalence of fake news filtering from the highest political echelons down to every stratum of society."[2] Critic Marilyn Stasio wrote in The New York Times, "Connelly is in terrific form here, applying genre conventions to the real-life dangers inherent in the commercial marketing of genetics research."[3] Sandra Dallas wrote in the Denver Post that the novel "sheds light on the murky billion-dollar world of DNA testing.... [which has] little in the way of oversight or enforcement. Labs are licensed but essentially operate on their own. All that makes the subject ripe for a good mystery. And Michael Connelly is just the guy to write it."[
View attachment 359373View attachment 359373View attachment 359373
Really hard to find words to describe that special kind of retardation properly.

company that buys genetic test data on women genetically identified as vulnerable to sex addiction. The company sells their names and addresses to incels, one of whom is a serial killer.
based company

Jfl brutal heightpill here, light skin + short and you thought it was a foid, if you're short you may as well cut off your dick because you'll never be seen as a man.
Nah her eye area looks feminine. The other two guys have darker brows. And frame too. I don't know maybe it's the height failo but something feels off

Why do websites find it so hard to say the word incel without putting a buzzword Infront of it?

And also why have normies made the fact that we hate women the main thing about us? It's just a metaphor for the gynocentric society we live in.

Females are always somehow the victims. They always win.

Kek, women sex addicteds lol. Like i saw written here before, i have a face that could cure nymphomania. Dumb soyman.

Light skin, short, framlet, prey eyes, poor guy :feelsbadman:
No look at the other guys at the background. All of them have dark masks. Only the feminine person is with a light coloured scarf or something. I'm pretty sure it's a girl.

Really hard to find words to describe that special kind of retardation properly.
There is one that sums it up perfectly: leftism.
No look at the other guys at the background. All of them have dark masks. Only the feminine person is with a light coloured scarf or something. I'm pretty sure it's a girl.
Women are forbidden to hold weapons or fight in conflict under ISIS religious rules. Its probably a younger boy. Child soldier.

Last edited:
It actually sounds interesting, I'll buy it and write a review.

I dreamt if we had capable writer on inkwels.co and he would write a fantasy about 20 year old currycel who under his bed has elliot portait and by his schizophrenic delusions ( due to being bullied by normies, chads and stacies by all of his life ) he would team up with 23 years old ricecel who had aznidentity past, 5'5 whitecel manlet who has autism and 51 years old blackcel who has anger issues. They would plan to make mass schooting at party which contains large numbers of genetically gifted specimens ( and kill many foids by the way ). Also would include such metaphisical aspect of story as a God who destined their lives, sufferings and inescapable route of fate which caused to do such act.

Just nymphomaniacmaxx bro

I dreamt if we had capable writer on inkwels.co and he would write a fantasy about 20 year old currycel who under his bed has elliot portait and by his schizophrenic delusions ( due to being bullied by normies, chads and stacies by all of his life ) he would team up with 23 years old ricecel who had aznidentity past, 5'5 whitecel manlet who has autism and 51 years old blackcel who has anger issues. They would plan to make mass schooting at party which contains large numbers of genetically gifted specimens ( and kill many foids by the way ). Also would include such metaphisical aspect of story as a God who destined their lives, sufferings and inescapable route of fate which caused to do such act.
I would really like to watch a movie about that

Sounds pretty boring

Tbh same. Only movie I wouldn't pirate or watch online on a streaming service.
I would prefer movie but it would be shit if it was made by normies so book might be a little better

If spending a few hours of your day complaining about your bad experiences with females as an ugly male makes you a terrorist according to society then that says more about society than it does about incels.

The whole premise in stupid, is not like "sex addict" women couldn't get 24/7 hours of sex with differents chads

Incels according to Normies:
View attachment 359369

Incels in real life
View attachment 359370
JFL, over AF manletboy.

Laugh 5
Laugh 8
External contentduckduckgocom
Lol paulie
Laugh 5
Laugh 8
External contentduckduckgocom
Lol paulie

I would watch.

Interesting idea/concept. Would watch.

that sounds like an interesting and based premise tbh, especially if it's written from the point of view of the incel serial killer.

I would watch, imagine if incels were shown as the good guys how big the public outrage would be even though Carrie movie did the same and everyone loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back