Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [EVERYONE GTFIH] "The Fat Female Incels of Tiktok Are Insane"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at this video:feelshaha::feelskek:.

THEY ARE STARTING TO GASLIGHT AND LIE TO LANDWHALES THE SAME WAY THEY DO TO US:feelskek::feelskek:. THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

FemcelsRoasted1
FemcelsRoasted2

"It's your peronality sweaty:foidSoy::foidSoy:. It's not hard to date if you are obese, you just need confidence and good personality, I know a chick who was totally fat but she was drowning in dick because she was so confident with a great personality:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You just have to be yourself:foidSoy:! And anyway, everyone wants to date high quality, but they don't want to put in the effort to be high quality:soy::foidSoy:."

Everything about this video is so hilarious and blackpilling:feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:. Holy fuck.

Of course, the description includes a quick shitting on us as well:feelsugh::

Male incels are some of the most creepy individuals on the internet who blame women and attractive men for their lack of ability to be with a woman. But in the fat positive community that have some incel vibes as well. Enjoy this fat acceptance cringe

Also... let's be completely clear. They are shitting on those landwhales because they are landwhales. They would've never laughed at and tried to gaslight 10/10 GG-cupped blonde Stacies that did shit like this. This is simply lookism in action, but holy shit, isn't it bizarre to watch this (bullshitting and gaslighting about your personality and lack of confidence being your problem instead of the blatantly obvious actual reason) happening to another group:feelshaha:.

Also, this comment from a chick that lost weight and left her fat BF right after that is just filled with hilarious bullshitting.

LyingWhore

Yeah, yeah. Sure hon. Your old BF was just a douchebag and you just had different lifestyles now, it totally isn't that you simply realized that you now had a much bigger SMV than him and so you immediately fumped him and found a fit guy, he was totally just a douchebag that abused you and brought all of it on himself, you are totally blameless there:soy::soy:.

1st post in juicy lookin thread

They would've never laughed at and tried to gaslight 10/10 GG-cupped blonde Stacies that did shit like this.
Fucking shit stop using pissheads as the standard of beauty, they are disgusting

Dnw, no such thing as female incel

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"My mom is a fat lesbian and has many women lusting for her..."

Just fucking lol. I mean, I'm not mad since they're gaslighting landwhales, but people really do love to gaslight others. I don't know where this gaslighting culture comes from. Why don't people just say shit for what they really are?
It's just simple abuse of those weaker than you, no different than any other such kind of abuse. Consider this: One of the most common forms of child abuse is giving them mutually-incompatible, impossible-to-do orders, and when they inevitably fail, punishing them while blaming them for that.

This is just the same abusing of someone while blaming them for that even though you know they could never do what you are blaming them for, just in a different context. They know that ugly/fat guys and chicks have shit dating prospects, and so just like an abusive parent, they love looking those people in the face (metaphorically-speaking) and telling them that they are the reason for their problems.

Just like an abusive father who's beating you and screaming into your face not to cry because that will piss him off, even though he knows for a fact that you are going to cry because of the beatdown you are getting, those people get off on enjoying watching you on the verge of a breakdown because of the abuse you are getting from other people because of your shit looks, and screaming at you that you are the reason for all of that and that complaining about it will just make it worse.

Similarly, just like some abusive parents/teachers love to humiliate their victims by, after beating them, forcing them to thank them for "disciplining" them, those gaslighters love the rush of power they get from forcing unattractive people, people who they know are getting shat on because of their looks instead of anything being wrong with their personality, to "admit" that they are bad, that they are shit people who deserve everything they are getting and "admitting" that they must change for that treatment to change, which it never will because it was never about personality in the first place.

Not watching a nigresse trying to sound smart or relevant on anything. Nigz are natural born bully beasts

fat foids can't be incel, only fat foids i've heard that can't get laid are those who refuse to date fat men

already watched that video.
"It's your peronality sweaty:foidSoy::foidSoy:. It's not hard to date if you are obese, you just need confidence and good personality, I know a chick who was totally fat but she was drowning in dick because she was so confident with a great personality:foidSoy::foidSoy:. You just have to be yourself:foidSoy:! And anyway, everyone wants to date high quality, but they don't want to put in the effort to be high quality:soy::foidSoy:."
except this is probably true. it's most likely their mindset of wanting to date chad only or whatever, because it's not hard to get a normie 5-7 bf as a fat chick. I see it happen so often.
Of course, the description includes a quick shitting on us as well:feelsugh::
yeah I clicked on the vidoe and that was legit the first line I had to hear.
Also, this comment from a chick that lost weight and left her fat BF right after that is just filled with hilarious bullshitting.

LyingWhore

Yeah, yeah. Sure hon. Your old BF was just a douchebag and you just had different lifestyles now, it totally isn't that you simply realized that you now had a much bigger SMV than him and so you immediately fumped him and found a fit guy, he was totally just a douchebag that abused you and brought all of it on himself, you are totally blameless there:soy::soy:.
bleak

A morbidly obese girl wouldn't look twice at me. Not even acknowleding my existence lol. Hell, I could never get a smile from a woman with downs. Downs men mog me unforrunately. Real truecel.

Fatcel = volcel. Even more so if you're a fat female

nice :feelsokman:

ACCELERATE !!!!!

female ER when?