Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A noodlewhore "cucked" me with some whitoid

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
6 months ago I wanted to cold approach some foids in school.
Tbh I only tried with two holes and one of them was a legit 2/10 vomitfuel but I had to warm up.

Ironically the first landwhale was meaner to me than the cute asian girl I approached later. I'm pretty sure she wasn't fully rice and was a becky but I really liked her.

I'd almost always see her sitting alone and my bluepilled brain thought that meant I had a chance.
I went to her and she rejected me ofc, and declined to give me her number.

I knew she had friends but never saw her alone or romantically involved with some normie until I got rejected. And tbh I don't know if she was dating the fag she "cucked" me with, but she wouldn't mind him getting close and shit. The fag would lay down on her lap and maybe they were already fucking by then who knows.

I don't know for sure since I tried to move on and avoid her at all costs so I didn't get too see his orbiter from close but he had lightskin and blue eyes.

He also height mogged me tbh , I think he was 5'8 or something but race was more crucial for the foid considering whites are uncommon where I live.
He was a mtn at best but a gigachad to noodlewhores

Over

Last edited:
Noodles are shit. We need yellow Sharia NOW