Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A night out

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
So yesterday my brother wakes me up to go to another city where my father lives to get money for my mom since they are divorced , so i get on a ship where people go to this city and the ebtire trip no one not even a single person felt my existance or my made eye contact with me , so i get to my father's house i say "hey" and then he staired at me with a fatherly smile and i forgot what he said the i told him am hungry asf because i havent aten since the day before so he gives me some money to buy a sandwhich which is fast food ( and i hate it so fuckin much) because my father lives with his old asf parents and one sibling cuz he has no place to stay these mafakas knew i was coming and left me nothing , so i go out look for fast food restaurants who are not your typical restaurants these are like you just get your shit then leave so i look for 10 mintues then i found one and i tell you what there were like 8 foids waiting there they were all beckies like 6/10s and some foid was a solid most of them looked older then me with 2 years so i wait a little because there were some people then i see that the "chief" is a fat landwhale who is slow asf you could rebuild anciet egypt during the time she is making your sandwhich so i say and with a low voice so the landwhale cant hear me "tf is this shit i need a man to do my sandwhich" and the foids noticed and then i go in the back and sit until this fat fucking cuck comes and i thiught he skipped the line says he need 6 sandwhiches i said fuck off csn you please cook ours first then the landwhale ignired me and the 2 foids said he came before i siad "okey" and then she said something idc about and i forgot it right after she finished saying it then i wait and the 2 foids keep looking at me looking at my face or something idk they kept looking at me i kept trying to avoid making eye contact then i looked at hwr breasts not on purpose and then she imdeiatly looked at me and idk really they kept looking at me until they got out , so i tell the chief to make my sandwhich she agrees i wait now another foid comes who is like a 5 and she keep staring at me from bottom to top like she is looking at my style or something and not to mebtion the other 5 foids kept looking at me aswell they never even mentioned me or laughed at me just looked at me so weirdly idk , then i got my sandwhich got the fuck out of there went to take a walk by idk what you call it its like a road near the beach and it's covered with rock on the sides at first some people were there and i put music (the doors ) and didnt give ashit about them as i walked and ate then i walked and walked until i was alone and the a couple of kids were having some swort of a party in a haunted house so my retarded ass tries to scare them and i screamed like a luntic but they seemed like they didnt hear me and as soon as i screamed i felt this boost of cringe inside and i smiled like a retarded child and ran into the woods and i fell down got my clothes dirty and i didnt care so i took a walk back home i liatened to music then i jacked off and i tried to sleep but couldnt then i put my phone charge and started staring into my pitch black room for like 2 hours then i took the 5 am bus to go back to my city before i got on tbe bus eveeyone was starring at me and when i got off aswell and when i got on the ship they kept staring at me i dont kniw what to make of this

Last edited:
Download 3

upload a real jpeg or an actual webp

glowtard

Over.

Also post 'rate me' threads on looksmax instead

-- RULES --
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, selfies, or in all-caps.
  • Do not ask to be rated (use looksmax.org).

Larp or kinda based tbh

Avi checks out