Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A night of studying has changed my mind about a few things

zerothe77

zerothe77

Waiting for info.
-
Women appear to be using the apps for hookups less than men, assuming they aren't lying.

Gvh

Although the sexual partner number for women is only slightly higher than men, these numbers don't take age into account

Screenshot 25 LI

However, a higher number of young men are going without sex. Either women are the bigger whores among young people or the young men who are having sex have more partners

Figure1newlymanincel w640

Only a small amount of the sexless men have incel status. Never had sex, while wanting to have sex, 4.5%

Screenshot 17

Dating apps may not be as much to blame as I previously thought, their rise doesn't correspond well with the rise in male sexlessness.

Sexless

Besides, it looks like the women are barely using them. This reaffirms the blog post here about how men should never use the apps unless you're chad. Any hope that we have for ascension appears to be through irl interactions.

Screenshot 26

Some theorize that the rise in male sexlessness has more to do with technology inhibiting our social skills, and that delaying finding a relationship earlier in life might have catastrophic effects later

Screenshot 20

Women think men are even uglier than I previously realized. According to this, even a female who is average looking (at the 50% mark), will only find about 10% of men to be attractive :blackpill:

1 iC0UjKDxFViE3XZuk6MMUw

And here's men and women rating each other on a 1-5 scale

4d2fb916 89e9 4a17 b134 9d2477072ee9

Women appear to be using the apps for hookups less than men, assuming they aren't lying.

View attachment 503739

Although the sexual partner number for women is only slightly higher than men, these numbers don't take age into account

View attachment 503743

However, a higher number of young men are going without sex. Either women are the bigger whores among young people or the young men who are having sex have more partners

View attachment 503740

Only a small amount of the sexless men have incel status. Never had sex, while wanting to have sex, 4.5%

View attachment 503744

Dating apps may not be as much to blame as I previously thought, their rise doesn't correspond well with the rise in male sexlessness.

View attachment 503748

Besides, it looks like the women are barely using them. This reaffirms the blog post here about how men should never use the apps unless you're chad. Any hope that we have for ascension appears to be through irl interactions.

View attachment 503749

Some theorize that the rise in male sexlessness has more to do with technology inhibiting our social skills, and that delaying finding a relationship earlier in life might have catastrophic effects later

View attachment 503752

Women think men are even uglier than I previously realized. According to this, even a female who is average looking (at the 50% mark), will only find about 10% of men to be attractive :blackpill:

View attachment 503753

And here's men and women rating each other on a 1-5 scale

View attachment 503756
Yeah ive thought this for a long time. People overestimate the role of dating apps in inceldom. It might be a subtle cope to believe you'd be some kind of chad in the 90s jfl. It really all ended with the sexual revolution, and the boomers just stayed bluepilled while everything fell apart around them. The apps maybe just show more obviously what was already happening pre-internet

People overestimate the role of dating apps in inceldom
Yeah, honestly this was the biggest blackpill of anything here for me. Crushes the possibility of me looksmaxxing and having some success on the apps. I consider irl to be the only possibility now.
The apps maybe just show more obviously what was already happening pre-internet
Screenshot 20
Something happened to cause the ridiculous sexlessness rise in 2009. I think it's likely technology like pic related says. If you don't get an early start with women it's just a shitty snowball effect from then on.

Last edited:
Yeah, honestly this was the biggest blackpill of anything here for me. Crushes the possibility of me looksmaxxing and having some success on the apps. I consider irl to be the only possibility now.

View attachment 503760
Something happened to cause the ridiculous sexlessness rise in 2009. I think it's likely technology like pic related says. If you don't get an early start with women it's just a shitty snowball effect from then on.
I think that plays a part in it. I never would have had a chance anyway, even a couple of decades back, being a short currycel jfl. But for white failed normies not being able to even socialize is a big problem with growing up these days. Less opportunities to shoot their shot with becky

I think a woman is extremely likely to lie about her number irl but in an anonymous survey I think people would actually be pretty honest
:soy::soy::soy:

No one should have more than one partner. What a degenerate reality we live in.

I think a woman is extremely likely to lie about her number irl but in an anonymous survey I think people would actually be pretty honest
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yup. "Bu-bu-but Tinder is real life!" STFU retard.
This is a brutal blackpill for the "we are growing majority!" truecel copers. You are a small minority of subhuman freaks. And it's best that you admit that, if you're one.

This is a brutal blackpill for the "we are growing majority!" truecel copers. You are a small minority of subhuman freaks. And it's best that you admit that, if you're one.
Yeah. I think the real incel number would be a little over 4.5%, taking into account people that had sex at some point in the past and have descended into inceldom for one reason or another. But it's definitely not even close to the sexless 30%.

Never began for blackpill scientists

It's so uncanny to see women having more partners, despite having far less sexual drive on average.

This only shows how fucked the situation is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back