Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A new saint has risen...

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Meet St Bottlecel, he is coping by collecting bottles, because he can't collect white Stacies in his harem (just kek at this, white Stacies are the least racist, they just have high standards, St Hamudi needs to recognise this)

View: https://youtu.be/zFWNA5jdxhM

Can someone explain what is happening.

Heh.

For some reason this reminds me of the old story about how some kid wanted to win his own personal fighter jet and actually went to the great lengths of collecting an enormous amount of Pepsi bottle caps (I think it was to achieve this).

he is tall.mogs me to venus and beyond

I remember one time I was in Germany sitting outside a bar when this dude came out of the blue to stole the empty bottle I had on my table and then ran away like he just got his hands on the Holy Grail or something :feelskek:

Can someone explain what is happening.
I think this dude is collects bottles for a hobby, and he's pissed at the foid because she had a bottle that he hasn't got in his collection yet, so is angry at her

I think this dude is collects bottles for a hobby, and he's pissed at the foid because she had a bottle that he hasn't got in his collection yet, so is angry at her
No it's a (((recycling))) scheme. You gotta pay 25ct extra for drinks and return the packagimg to the store to get your money back.

those stacies taking a selfie like he's not there, then she fucking COVERS HER FACE WITH HER WALLET what the FUCK

I remember one time I was in Germany sitting outside a bar when this dude came out of the blue to stole the empty bottle I had on my table and then ran away like he just got his hands on the Holy Grail or something :feelskek:
Probably drunk but funny still

if you collect bottles, it's OVER

No it's a (((recycling))) scheme. You gotta pay 25ct extra for drinks and return the packagimg to the store to get your money back.
So he's pretty based, basically can't get a job due to feminism, so say he collects 400 bottles, I'm gonna assume those huge bags he has full are all bottles, in a day, that's like 100 euros.

And it's 100 euros that mama Merkel won't know about, so he's making his welfare bux which will be probably 60 euros a day then another 100 euros from this, meaning he's basically MSTOW like me.

This is actually similar to how sone of the Bombay mafia Don's got started in the 70s, by running trash game, and despite being subhuman they ended up fucking 10/10 Bollywood Stacies.

Trash maxxing might be legit, there is an Egyptian cel here who basically lives on a actual dump, or rather a town built on a dump (sort of how Bayer and Volkswagen build towns for their works, but prob less nice and less Stacies), he should try this, think it's @mentalcel or @Gymcelled or something like that, used to post a lot here but not seen for a while, maybe he trashmaxxed and ascended idk

So he's pretty based, basically can't get a job due to feminism, so say he collects 400 bottles, I'm gonna assume those huge bags he has full are all bottles, in a day, that's like 100 euros.

And it's 100 euros that mama Merkel won't know about, so he's making his welfare bux which will be probably 60 euros a day then another 100 euros from this, meaning he's basically MSTOW like me.
No the police controls them. You need a Genehmigung and pay taxes. We have also like two extra polices for that. Kaiserreichpille @builderseed
Trash maxxing might be legit, there is an Egyptian cel here who basically lives on a actual dump, or rather a town built on a dump (sort of how Bayer and Volkswagen build towns for their works, but prob less nice and less Stacies), he should try this, think it's @mentalcel or @Gymcelled or something like that, used to post a lot here but not seen for a while, maybe he trashmaxxed and ascended idk
Zabbaleen? I think you mean @tehgymcel420 ,but he is not from the same quarter in the city.

Last edited:

This is actually similar to how sone of the Bombay mafia Don's got started in the 70s, by running trash game, and despite being subhuman they ended up fucking 10/10 Bollywood Stacies.

I'm a white slav so clearly it wasn't me but honored by the mention either way :feelsYall: have a thread bump

I used to collect piss bottles and then throw them in the trash, I often never got a chance to empty them. I wonder did the recycling centre workers have to empty my piss.

because cans and plastic bottles are worth 25 cents, glass bottles are worth 8

Hamudi is a treasure i swear :lul:

No the police controls them. You need a Genehmigung and pay taxes. We have also like two extra polices for that. Kaiserreichpille @builderseed

Wow, seems very anti entrepreneur, as if Germany doesn't wanna give anybody a chance to 'pull themselves up by the bootstraps' unless they were born with the right genetics.

Zabbaleen? I think you mean @tehgymcel420 ,but he is not from the same quarter in the city.
Yeah that's the dude, did he die?

White Stacies IMO aren't racist when they choose who to fuck, because they are higher IQ than noodles and Latin and sands, so can gauge PSL and generic value, plus they aren't full of self hate and desperate to water down the melanin

White Stacies IMO aren't racist when they choose who to fuck, because they are higher IQ than noodles and Latin and sands, so can gauge PSL and generic value, plus they aren't full of self hate and desperate to water down the melanin
Massive cope jfl, most white foids are feminist SJWs that hate white men

Massive cope jfl, most white foids are feminist SJWs that hate white men
Yet white foids are also the ones most likely to be with their looksmatch and money match.
Walk down a street in London or Frankfurt or Barcelona (to a lesser extent), and notice you will see a fairly strong % of looksmatched couples, compare this to riceland where 9/10 noodlewhores earning $200k would give anything to date 3/10 broke English teachers JBW and u get my point

Yet white foids are also the ones most likely to be with their looksmatch and money match.
Walk down a street in London or Frankfurt or Barcelona (to a lesser extent), and notice you will see a fairly strong % of looksmatched couples, compare this to riceland where 9/10 noodlewhores earning $200k would give anything to date 3/10 broke English teachers JBW and u get my point
>9/10
>noodlewhore

Pick one

jfl hamudi is running out of ideas for content

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back