Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A mosquito just bit my ball sack

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I was sitting outside at night with no underwear, just baggy shorts and a mosquito managed to enter them and bite my ballsack. I'm super itchy now.

Interestingly, the female mosquitos are the ones to bite so if you think about a female made contact with your genitals

Get out, chad

Just be raped by mosquito theory

i woke up with one on my ass today ngl, fucking bed bugs...

Imagine getting west nile virus from a mosquito biting your sack.

Oh fuck, just a reminder that mosquitoes are the primary reason that transmit unknown, deadly incurable diseases. You better hope you didn't get malaria or something similar.

Interestingly, the female mosquitos are the ones to bite so if you think about a female made contact with your genitals

Get out, chad
This must be why I never get bitten by them...

Get out, chad
She sucked his balls.

OP got a balljob by staciquito.

Mogs me! :feelswhat:

You basically ascended, and didn't even need to present any indicators of interest to the foid insect in question; fakecels.is. :reeeeee: