Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A Modern Plight of the Western Foid

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Waiting for info.
-
The modern western foid, what a vile and disgusting creature. Small minded and easily manipulated, it is not hard to see why the government goes out of their way to protect them.

Look at the problems that surround the west.

Record inflation

Imminent world war

Stagnant wages but record company profits
Housing shortages

Unprecedented government corruption and coverups

Mental health on a hard decline

The fundamental rights of freedom of expression being torn apart

Unseen racial tension and violence

Record crime

But can you guess what the modern, brain dead, small minded, western foid is worried about most?

View: https://youtu.be/HVzG1Va1wI4

View: https://youtu.be/1hvUrn83N5o

Muh abortion, muh ability to get fucked by multiple different guys raw in a single week, have a child as consequence for their reckless, degenerate and disgusting behaviour, and ruthlessly terminate the child's life.

THIS, the ability to have government funded access to a procedure based on murdering children, is their biggest concern. Many here try to rationalize foids behaviour and analyze it, but when foids display this kind of utter brain rot and real world disconnect, why bother?

Last edited:
this is real tawk u jaegers need to gtfih

Women don't deserve men actively trying to appeal to their interests.

It would be good if there were any exception at all, but even then, what are we all supposed to do? Fight in a thunder dome over that 1 single exception? I constantly feel disappointed over the slow discovery of realizing that this is all that women choose to be. Worldwide.

Past a certain point, idek who's pairbonding is fucked up more, theirs or ours.

Women love murdering babies and still demand respect. Imagine what the world would say if men wanted to kill babies.

As an impressionable young adult, I had the mindset that while I was personally opposed to abortion, it shouldn't be banned in most cases because I shouldn't force my beliefs on others :soy: After becoming blackpilled, I became more and more anti-abortion. Not only did I see it as one of the enabling features of the cock carousel, but I watched as progressives forced their ideals on me without any care. After Roe v Wade was struck down, I was so delighted by the squealing of dumb cunts, that I am now staunchly anti-abortion except in the singular case of the mother's health.

Watching those whores suffer because they couldn't kill babies anymore was amazing. I decided I need to keep experiencing that joy. My whole political outlook has been affected by this as a result. I found that out of any ten hot button topics, I would agree with the GOP on the minority of them, so I could hardly call myself a Republican. However, recent events have showed me that the GOP is willing to take us back to the days when foids couldn't replace their husbands with the state. Even if it means reducing my quality of life immensely in most areas, at a certain point, I will have to stop listening to my head and start following my heart. :y'all:

As an impressionable young adult, I had the mindset that while I was personally opposed to abortion, it shouldn't be banned in most cases because I shouldn't force my beliefs on others :soy: After becoming blackpilled, I became more and more anti-abortion. Not only did I see it as one of the enabling features of the cock carousel, but I watched as progressives forced their ideals on me without any care. After Roe v Wade was struck down, I was so delighted by the squealing of dumb cunts, that I am now staunchly anti-abortion except in the singular case of the mother's health.

Watching those whores suffer because they couldn't kill babies anymore was amazing. I decided I need to keep experiencing that joy. My whole political outlook has been affected by this as a result. I found that out of any ten hot button topics, I would agree with the GOP on the minority of them, so I could hardly call myself a Republican. However, recent events have showed me that the GOP is willing to take us back to the days when foids couldn't replace their husbands with the state. Even if it means reducing my quality of life immensely in most areas, at a certain point, I will have to stop listening to my head and start following my heart. :y'all:
is this a copypasta