Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Message from the Captain (and Acting Leader) of the RDF Zesto, We Are Going On A 30 Day Strike

Stop worshiping chads....it's making you gay. You will regret it one day in your life.
I know you're gay with your cartoons of little girls.

august trash
Oh

Brothers fighting amongst each other. :feelsbadman:

I know you're gay with your cartoons of little girls.
It's anime , and yes i like 2d girls , i don't fap to chads.....My cope is Anime, what is yours Walker ?

My avatar perfectly encapsulates my reaction to all this bickering.

Anime fags are the biggest bitches on the internet, they start sperging the second you insult their little cartoons.

This is interesting ngl!

Anime fags are the biggest bitches on the internet, they start speging the second you insult their little cartoons.
You can go play some sonic and download chad pictures now.

Solitarian_faggot is hardly a brother @Solitarian_Walker
I'm glad I'm not a part of your gay little anime circlejerk club. Anime fags are by far the worst posters ever.

Anime fags are the biggest bitches on the internet, they start speging the second you insult their little cartoons.
Why are you so mad. Take a second to think and breathe. Don't let this negative energy consume you!

I'm glad I'm not a part of your gay little anime circlejerk club. Anime fags are by far the worst posters ever.
What’s with the hate against anime bro? I’m not a huge fan of the genre ngl but I’ve found most posters here with anime avatars to be pleasant enough.

Jfl at having a Chad avi and crying about anime avis
>Muh Stoopid cartunz luvers hurrr me so much smerta wit mu chad avi

@Solitarian_Walker Just find some better copes....and you will be able to smile again..
Friendly advice , ''remove that chad avi''.

What’s with the hate against anime bro? I’m not a huge fan of the genre ngl but I’ve found most posters here with anime avatars to be pleasant enough.
They are a cancer that keeps growing if it isn't stopped. In the beginning, there weren't that many and I tolerated them. I didn't hate anime as much. Now I can't stand the sight of a little girl with brightly colored hair. It's a mental illness that must be stopped.

It's nov 3 boyos

Arigato gozaimasu!

It would've been domo arigato gozaimasu if it wasn't for the jab.

View attachment 60686
jk I'm pretty sure I shymog you into oblivion. The only reason I even have dm's open is because you said it was rude to have them closed. Calling you a beta gave me anxiety.
Nano

jk I'm pretty sure I shymog you into oblivion. The only reason I even have dm's open is because you said it was rude to have them closed. Calling you a beta gave me anxiety.
View attachment 60687

You remembered that?

Aww

I knew you were too cute for that kind of talk.

Blush Happy

They are a cancer that keeps growing if it isn't stopped. In the beginning, there weren't that many and I tolerated them. I didn't hate anime as much. Now I can't stand the sight of a little girl with brightly colored hair. It's a mental illness that must be stopped.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: