Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Message from the Captain (and Acting Leader) of the RDF Zesto, We Are Going On A 30 Day Strike

more like a ritalincel appreciation club, then some members of the RDF got banned now its a group strike

I see, thanks. Well, the Communist in me supports strike, I suppose, so ... go for it!
:feelshmm:

how have you been badly treated?

MAKE IT PERMANENT FAGET

It wont be perma, they will be back !!! This forums needs them !!!

Lmao why they did this ? it doesn't make sense

no Zesto! who will workship waifu manko with me if you're gone!? :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

HA. as if anyone cares. and to think i was about to block you for your constant talk about ascending once you fly to thailand. you've done my work for me

Last edited:
how do people get caught up in incel drama? lmao who gives a fuck about anything. This is what happens when you hang out in discord.

The majority of RDF is still here, mostly the smaller accounts. And the rest will most likely be back by the end of the week.

I couldn't last one day :lul:

>over 1000 posts on this forum
>can't even post a cage gif...

tenor.gif

A 30 day strike to make this forum 10000x better? How thoughtful of all of you :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Shame the low iq attention seeking spam will return in a month tho....

JFK at this dude when he sees the @Insalsa post.

its over but not yet

JFK at this dude when he sees the @Insalsa post.
He already has. He couldn't resist the urge to come back and gave in after like 4 days by making an alt @Varys jfl. Over

@Unwanted bro you can come back, the RDF has been disbanded

He already has. He couldn't resist the urge to come back and gave in after like 4 days by making an alt @Varys jfl. Over
this nigga be posting on looksmax.org LOL

The strikepill destroyed me

HA

Goteem

HA HAAAAA

I'm gonna be honest here...I don't understand whats going on here

All you faggots should get perma banned.

His avatars trash tbh ngl

Blush Sultry

@Godzuki and @Zaetheus have the best avatars.

I want to see the cute lolis pulling the sled.