Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A Message from the Captain (and Acting Leader) of the RDF Zesto, We Are Going On A 30 Day Strike

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
We are very upset at how we feel we've been treated.

And to show our displeasure I am calling RDF members to join me on a 30 day strike.

No lurking, no logging in. Complete ghost for 30 days.

In solidarity with @Insalsa our leader.

And also @UltraFayJr.

If you are a member of the RDF I suggest you join us on this strike.

This will be my last post until November 3rd I will not be replying to this thread.

This is a peaceful protest to show how boring this site will be without us.

RDF GTFIH

1. @Insalsa
2. @notafed
3. @Mongolianwizard
4. @Unwanted
5. @Zesto
6. @Six
7. @UltraFayJr.
8. @GodTierCope
9. @Luxity
10. @Ecstasy
11. @stuttercel
12. @CompleteFuckingLoser
13. @lastchancel
14. @khafail

We are looking forward to the opportunity to catch up with our studying, work, gymcelling, and Japanese learning while we're gone.

We will all be making productive use of our time and come back better posters and hope when we come back we will be better appreciated.

This is Zesto signing out.

Lastly, we will still be on Facade's Japanese Learning Dojo Server.

https://incels.is/threads/language-...ainly-focused-on-japanese.78277/#post-1481694

Join us there to practice your Japanese as well as our off topic section to chat if you miss us.

* and don't think we're still going to be lurking offline. We mean what we say. We are all Yu Yu Hakusho Ghost Files now.

Sayonara.

Last edited:
I'm joining in as well, RDF members if you would like to keep in contact join the pinned Japanese learning Discord server, we will be active in there. Luxity signing out.

Leave this place and ascend

See you tomorrow.

heres my last post until nov 3rd
see you guys on discord

If you guys need any assistance with keeping you to your word, you can message me for personalized bans that will not count toward your requested ban limit. I am all for this social experiment. Let's see who is actually about it. Who talks the talk and who walks the walk. Let's see if this cliquey shit is more than just lip service from Incel High.

its truly over for RDFcels. RFD is dead and their leader is no more. if you arent SRK you are never in the clear.

just in case it's the aim of anyone, waiting a month or so for your warnings to expire and keeping on the same way after does not allow you to evade a permaban.

lmaoo let me ascend to officer first before I protest this grave injustice. Almost there...

just in case it's the aim of anyone, waiting a month or so for your warnings to expire and keeping on the same way after does not allow you to evade a permaban.

As said in the OP we are going to return better posters.

We all agreed in the Discord server now is the time to focus on our Japanese studies and a break is in order.

I know I said I wouldn't reply but Blickpall's offer is very fair and I will take him up on it to show my support.

So don't get worried if you see my name slashed out.

This is the Japanese training arc.

We come back Japmaxxed Chads in a month, primed and ready to attempt to slay in Japan only to fail and ascend with a bucktooth 1/10 in SEA.

I know I said I wouldn't reply but Blickpall's offer is very fair and I will take him up on it to show my support.
Just to clarify, and I'm sorry for making you potentially violate your word, but I will need PM confirmation individually from each member that they wish to be banned until Nov. 3rd.

Just to clarify, and I'm sorry for making you potentially violate your word, but I will need PM confirmation individually from each member that they wish to be banned until Nov. 3rd.

As my last post until 11/3 I encourage all RDF members to officially get their ban from @blickpall.

* Nothing to be sorry about I appreciate the gracious offer and I'm sure the others do as well.

Wtf is rdf? Some african blood diamond revel group?
Rebel

Alright, I will not be posting for the next month

Need to focus on that ewhoring shit to moneymaxx either way

Goodbye friends

White tall nerdy guy who is friends with my family went to Japan, came back as a Chad lite. He was a high tier normie when he left but getting Japanese foids and getting laid really boosted his confidence and he looks maxed central and ended up marrying a Stacey here back home.

Spending way too much time here anyway. This place is starting to consume me...

I welcome this much needed break :feelsautistic:

Later y'all :y'all:

I was wondering why so many people were getting banned

What the fuck is this shit

Good get the fuck out here larping weeb

This is a peaceful protest to show how boring this site will be without us.
Yes itt will be so boring without you commenting about your imaginary japanese girlfriend at every unrelated thread.

30 days without Jap worship in every thread? I'll take it.

wtf is all this rdf/atp stuff

real niggas are in the dab gang

Count me in brothers, just waiting for my ban to go through now

RDF on a strike....that's new. But only half of them.

Thanks for giving us a nice list of people to ignore all in one place, I had missed a few. :feelsokman:

Ahahahhahahahahhahahahaah! Omg this is hilarious! Ahahhahahahahahhaha! See you fuckers tomorrow lol.

See you in a month faggots

What will the weebs do without the protection of the RDF? We'll be rounded up and taken out! It's over.

@knajjd get him

Yes itt will be so boring without you commenting about your imaginary japanese girlfriend at every unrelated thread.
Thanks for giving us a nice list of people to ignore all in one place, I had missed a few. :feelsokman:
:feelscry:
as sad as all this really is, i seriously doubt anybody at all on this entire forum will even for a second miss @Zesto's constant brainless japan spam

What's the RDF and what's going on here? Solidarity with Ritalincel who got banned for something or ... what?

What's the RDF and what's going on here? Solidarity with Ritalincel who got banned for something or ... what?
more like a ritalincel appreciation club, then some members of the RDF got banned now its a group strike