Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A message from reclusemaxxer

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
A few words from @Reclusemaxxer who would like to rejoin the forum: @Fat Link

I’ve been Incel since I was 8 years old I was already getting rejected and told that I was ugly by girls and it would continue from there I was always an outcast growing up my peers bullied me and alienated me now I’m a manlet KHV that reached my genetic peak when I was 15 years old I have photo evidence that I’m Incel too I spend nearly all my free time on Incel forums

I like this guy. Rip

I don't miss his threads tbh, he's polluting basedspace way enough with them now.

we miss u paki bro
Thanks nafri bhai. It's time I return because these Indians are getting too cocky, posting their anti-Pak threads/posts.

Thanks nafri bhai. It's time I return because these Indians are getting too cocky, posting their anti-Pak threads/posts.
gotta put the hindu dindus in their place

gotta put the hindu dindus in their place
Exactly, time to fuck 'em up. That's what happens when Pakistanis like me step away for a while, they come crawling outta their stinking curry hole.

He made a LARP thread saying how we all caused our own Inceldom because of our actions, he also pretended to be an IT infiltrator on the Discord, I guess it was for jokes but it got him hardbanned
:feelskek: He really meant it when he said he spends most of his time on incel forums.

@Fat Link Is there a message I could tell him? He PMed me specifically on .org so I thought I could play the middleman.

Keep that annoying retard caged

Exactly, time to fuck 'em up. That's what happens when Pakistanis like me step away for a while, they come crawling outta their stinking curry hole.
We should ban all ganges dwelling niggers

I don't miss his threads tbh, he's polluting basedspace way enough with them now.
Just lol at him basically being sent to an isolated containment area in Siberia where he belongs

We should ban all ganges dwelling niggers
I agree, they are racist towards Pakistanis for no reason. You and I really should swap cousins btw, they cute?

I agree, they are racist towards Pakistanis for no reason. You and I really should swap cousins btw, they cute?
My cousins who are my age or older have kids and who are younger than me are ugly and fat as shit

My cousins who are my age or older have kids and who are younger than me are ugly and fat as shit
Don't worry I'll make them lose weight, hmu, which state are you from?

Gangetic curries are the most paki hating curries.

yes bring him back. i'll vouch for him

Last edited:
Kinda forgot about him

I’ve been Incel since I was 8 years old I was already getting rejected and told that I was ugly by girls and it would continue from there I was always an outcast growing up my peers bullied me and alienated me now I’m a manlet KHV that reached my genetic peak when I was 15 years old I have photo evidence that I’m Incel too I spend nearly all my free time on Incel forums
The bad

When your quality of life and potential future capacity to even refrain from self-destruction is so tethered to the availability of these forums which themselves purport to be a "community" then it seems to me that the bar or threshold for disenfranchisement and banishment ought to be exceedingly high. Also, also is his obvious endearment to many fellow comrades in good standing of no mitigation as set against whatever transgression he is alleged to have committed that were so egregious as to warrant his removal?

When your quality of life and potential future capacity to even refrain from self-destruction is so tethered to the availability of these forums which themselves purport to be a "community" then it seems to me that the bar or threshold for disenfranchisement and banishment ought to be exceedingly high.
He can stay over on basedspace and ***. :feelsjuice:

Why did he get banned in the first place?
From what I know, he spammed the forum with his "water is wet" & low IQ threads.

He also apparently made some blue pilled posts about it's all our fault that we're Incels & even allegedly LARPed on the discord as an IT infiltrator which some people believe is real.