Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A Manlet casual aquaintence of mine has had to go to INDONESIA to ascend!!

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
He flew over a few days ago to get married to her, has flown over in the past to visit. He's quite a nice guy so I'm hoping she doesn't leave him for Chad as soon as gets to Britain, as she will be entitled to live here when they're married.
Screenshot 2019 03 26 15 58 02 1
Screenshot 2019 03 26 15 57 53 1
Screenshot 2019 03 26 15 57 42 1

We all know what's gonna happen though :feelskek:

how tall is he

I hope both of them die. I hate sex haversr

i have a feeling he will get cucked

i dont give a fuck if he is manlet,truecel or whatever fuck. death to all sex havers

He ran JBW, whitecels here are volcel. She looks cute too except for her right eye being asymmetrical we'd have made a perfect pair with our asymmetries, but OFC she wants a White guy.

Sometimes i feel like running JBW game in SEA even tho i'm against race mixing.

he is stupid for bringing whore to his country. just fuck and dump

When he gets cucked link him to this place

Hopefully it goes well for him

He flew over a few days ago to get married to her, has flown over in the past to visit. He's quite a nice guy so I'm hoping she doesn't leave him for Chad as soon as gets to Britain, as she will be entitled to live here when they're married.View attachment 102175View attachment 102176View attachment 102177

We all know what's gonna happen though :feelskek:
It is over. Notice him being all happy beta and tilting his head and face to her side while she stares blankly. OVER.

he going to get crushed

The fuck is going on with her head, its like shes got the top half of a second woman's head glued onto her own.

He looks utterly below average, looks short, shit frame, weak chin, no wonder he had to whitemax.

But seriously that chicks head. Reply to this comment if you agree.

Last edited:
I'm an OldCel, what is this lol?
About 5-10 of us get together every night and watch films and stuff. There are some regulars but everyone is welcome. It's still on if you want to watch. The current films about to end so the next will start in a few minutes, if you want to join.
You just need to make a rabb.it account which takes just a few seconds.
There's the link if you want to join, or read the pinned thread in offtopic by NEETandtidy if you want to be added to the notification list so you're alerted when it's starting each night.

About 5-10 of us get together every night and watch films and stuff. There are some regulars but everyone is welcome. It's still on if you want to watch. The current films about to end so the next will start in a few minutes, if you want to join.
You just need to make a rabb.it account which takes just a few seconds.
There's the link if you want to join, or read the pinned thread in offtopic by NEETandtidy if you want to be added to the notification list so you're alerted when it's starting each night.
Yes add me bro's, I'm an old, drunk total druggie alcoholicCel so I might not see this until tomorrow. But I would love to be added guy's.

Praise be unto St. YogaCel.

Yes add me bro's, I'm an old, drunk total druggie alcoholicCel so I might not see this until tomorrow. But I would love to be added guy's.

Praise be unto St. YogaCel.
That's cool. I'll put your name in the official thread so all you have to do is follow links.

goddamm they are both ugly

Her hairline is shit, but other than that i'd say it's a pretty decent catch.

inb4 she cucks him

It’s not going to last long.

He mogs her to hell and back if he wasn't fat

Why does the foid look indifferent in the picture? lol

He'll get cucked.

This will be him in a year at most, maybe earlier depends how long she will wait for the green card or if he runs out of money.

Suifuel for me. Another one less dating opportunity in my country

looks soy is even wearing a marvel tee. he did jbwmaxxed tho

I see so many whites with local females here tbh.

Also that's not a manlet by Indonesian standards

Your manlet friend looks beta as fuck. I’ll be surprised if it lasts much longer than it takes to get her permanent citizenship.

The fuck is going on with her head, its like shes got the top half of a second woman's head glued onto her own.

He looks utterly below average, looks short, shit frame, weak chin, no wonder he had to whitemax.

But seriously that chicks head. Reply to this comment if you agree.
You could play a game of football on her forehead.

I hope they don´t create a hapa male.

She seems to be ok looking. If I had money I would do something similar.

Compact midface. White. High trust face. Not even ugly in the slightest.

Mogs me from here to alpha centauri.

Compact midface. White. High trust face. Not even ugly in the slightest.

Mogs me from here to alpha centauri.
Come on man, this is a typical uncle trope: styling one’s own imperfections as the definition of inceldom. There are many other ways of being unattractive than having a long mid face and this guy definitely checks out.

Good for him, really. He seems like a nice guy. Mogs me in fact —- wider midface, and white.

But....

She has a thousand cock stare.
And her expression in the photo appears to say “I ensnared this naive fool —- I’ll be a British resident soon”