Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A man ate a rack of ribs next to me on a plane — wait, it gets worse

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
A woman trapped on a crowded plane next to a passenger consuming an entire tray of barbecue took to social media earlier this week to vent her frustration. The sticky situation has ignited yet another debate about airplane etiquette, as travelers struggle to cope in an era where the sky appears to be the limit when it comes to in-flight idiocy.
Fed-up flier Lanna Tolland, from Glasgow, Scotland, found herself in the middle of a global food fight after the Twitter user unloaded on her few hundred followers.
“No chance is the guy next to me eating a full rack of ribs plus sides on this plane,” Tolland said, fuming, providing damning photo evidence in a post that has already received 5.5 million views.
1677460116783549.jpg

Front page news in muttmerica, guise

First world problems jfl

I know a boomer woman and she told me which food item her and her husband bring on the plane every flight. Didn’t tell her but I was thinking damn that is not an appropriate airplane food, way to much odor, obviously no consideration of other passengers. The food item is good, just not appropriate for the plane.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back