Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Lovely Foid Came Out of My 6'6" Tyrone Roommate’s Room

This is the worst part about having non-incel roommates or flatmates. Hearing the foids they bring over moaning from your room, followed by their bed squeaking is not something I would wish for most people. I’ve had all types of flatmates, and it was always the same thing. The one flatmate that shocked me the most was some 5’6 Malaysian, “religious” guy I lived with that would bring different foids to his room and they would silently disappear for hours and only leave after 2/3am. I couldn’t believe it.

Absolute ragefuel to have filthy sexhavers so close by, fucking their brains out while you rot in loneliness. It's enough to make anyone go ER tbh.

This is the worst part about having non-incel roommates or flatmates. Hearing the foids they bring over moaning from your room, followed by their bed squeaking is not something I would wish for most people. I’ve had all types of flatmates, and it was always the same thing. The one flatmate that shocked me the most was some 5’6 Malaysian, “religious” guy I lived with that would bring different foids to his room and they would silently disappear for hours and only leave after 2/3am. I couldn’t believe it.
I shared a flat with a severely autistic 3/10 foid in university and she would bring different guys back almost every single fucking night. It is insane how even female turbospergs have infinite SMV yet I'm completely alone and I just want to cuddle :feelsUnreal:

BLACKEDRAW.COM

I shared a flat with a severely autistic 3/10 foid in university and she would bring different guys back almost every single fucking night. It is insane how even female turbospergs have infinite SMV yet I'm completely alone and I just want to cuddle :feelsUnreal:
Mogs me. Every time I tried to move into a flat with foids, my application was rejected JFL. I even once visited a flat where there was a Chad and 2 Stacey’s that lived there. The guy was happy for me to move in (because of course he would since he mogged me), but after I met the foids, he messaged me and said they would go with someone else.

:dafuckfeels: wtf

blackpill debunked???
Yeah I couldn’t believe it myself. It really threw me off & I have no idea how he was pulling it off. Some of them were possibly even Muslim foids (with headscarves) that would stay in his room all night and only leave in the early hours of the morning.

Did you put your ear to the wall, OP?

How can you support this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah I couldn’t believe it myself. It really threw me off & I have no idea how he was pulling it off. Some of them were possibly even Muslim foids (with headscarves) that would stay in his room all night and only leave in the early hours of the morning.
Malays are sexual degenerates.

According to Malaysian stats, Malay foids are by far the largest customer group for Brazilian waxing. Despite wearing hijab and all the "religious" decorum.
The guys get wasted on drugs, alcohol and fornication like there is no tomorrow, while attending the mosque 5 times a day and telling everyone how haram all of it is.

Javier Bardem Movie GIF