Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Lovely Foid Came Out of My 6'6" Tyrone Roommate’s Room

thecel

thecel

KHHV
:reeeeee:

we awkwardly greeted one another

she then went right back into his room, probably gonna get fucked (probably again)

FML

Last edited:
TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND

https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.org%2Fattachments%2Fimage-gif.2443159%2F

https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.org%2Fattachments%2Fimage-1-gif.2443154%2F

i'd move out, no fucking way im having suicidal thoughts in my room because i can't be loved meanwhile the 6'6 tyrone is fucking my oneitis

can't lose as a black, JBB

Well? Is his personality nice?

i'd move out, no fucking way im having suicidal thoughts in my room because i can't be loved meanwhile the 6'6 tyrone is fucking my oneitis
Just thinking about living in a scenario like this makes me sick

Please don't tell me she was white.

Why do you live with a 6'6 Tyrone?

she then went right back into his room, probably gonna get fucked (probably again)

FML
I doubt he’s actually black he’s more than likely mixed or something

6'6 + black = have it made. Athletic scholarship further boosted by affirmative action. No tuition fees, endless pussy, and if you fail in your athletic pursuits you will still get a job in your field regardless of your competence. JBB exists in USA with DEI, but you need to be tall.

Not going to lie this shit sounds like it's straight out of an NTR doujin. If this happened to me I would lose my marbles.

Foids are evil and they were given easy lives for the price of them bringing more slaves into this prison planet

Title read like a reddit post

Title read like a reddit post
Foids are evil and they were given easy lives for the price of them bringing more slaves into this prison planet
Not going to lie this shit sounds like it's straight out of an NTR doujin. If this happened to me I would lose my marbles.
6'6 + black = have it made. Athletic scholarship further boosted by affirmative action. No tuition fees, endless pussy, and if you fail in your athletic pursuits you will still get a job in your field regardless of your competence. JBB exists in USA with DEI, but you need to be tall.
she was black for sure
TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND TND
Poison his minecraft food chest supply
can't lose as a black, JBB
Probably in college
Brutal as fuck
Just thinking about living in a scenario like this makes me sick

OP btw. :feelshaha:

JFL what a fag
did the nanomachinery rotten his brain circuits or something?

Kek, i know, i was thinking of mentioning it
Seems like he gave up on the troonery
He posted several vids of himself dressed as a woman, i got banned from that faggot website, though.

What's so hard to believe about OP being a faggot?
I don’t understand why all these incels are doing this and why do they try to incel max to latter trannymax

I don’t understand why all these incels are doing this and why do they try to incel max to latter trannymax
Wdym "all these incels"? Incels aren't faggots. Faggots can just go get their asses fucked instead of being here.

Wdym "all these incels"? Incels aren't faggots. Faggots can just go get their asses fucked instead of being here.
The incel to tranny theory it’s been quite of few of them exposed

FML
How did u only have 88 posts since 22

I would move. I am not mentally capable of living in this situation.

time to get a sex doll