Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A lot of “youngcels” are magically gone

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I’m pretty sure I can’t be the only one who realized a lot of “youngcels” especially from last year just vanished. Not surprised

Last edited:
This is why I have strong prejudice against young"cels"

When? You mean recently? Which do you mean?

im still here

@Blacktarpill left yesterday

Because they are having sex
full

@ThePlagueDoctor

If you're a 4-6/10 facially and at least 5'7 while under 18 here you're underestimating the future if you think it's over.

Still here tbh

they are young and dumb

I’m pretty sure I can’t be the only one who realized a lot of “youngcels” especially from last year just vanished. Not surprised
lots of fakecels are just frustrated teen normies who can't get their crush to date and fuck them fast enough. Of course they immediately come out full force with drama that their life is now over and in the current climate it's easy to associate themselves with incels, because it's so edgy.

lots of fakecels are just frustrated teen normies who can't get their crush to date and fuck them fast enough. Of course they immediately come out full force with drama that their life is now over and in the current climate it's easy to associate themselves with incels, because it's so edgy.
Damn that’s what it’s come to. Incel is just a buzzword to make normies feel edgy

sad but true. Its annoying how youngcels on here will REEE and say that young truecels exist when you bring this up. While of course young truecels exist (ugly men rarely become ugly at 18) many young "incels" are just edgy normies who will get laid sometime in their 20s.

I was rotting alone in my high school cafeteria browsing wizardchan when I was 16-17 years old. So not all youngcels are heathens.

sad but true. Its annoying how youngcels on here will REEE and say that young truecels exist when you bring this up. While of course young truecels exist (ugly men rarely become ugly at 18) many young "incels" are just edgy normies who will get laid sometime in their 20s.
Cope it’s over at 18

Am I a youngcel?

Failed normies.

Signed up here when i was 13 and im still here at 14

Ngl the idea of being incel 5 years from now is too brutal, I hope I can ascend by the time I graduate college but no progress so far :feelsbadman:

I thought I was gonna be outta here for good during the 14th, but blackpill never fails AWALT

This is why you have to be at least 21 to be an incel.
Over 30 is a truecel.

i dont care what some members say i dont trust ones under about 20ish

I think we need another board for oldfags (25+)

So you saying they all roped

Cope. There are 40 year olds on tik tok
They make tiktok thinking some jailbait might like them, little do they know that's for Chad only.

I thought the numbers were low lately but thought nothing of it good job spotting it.

good for them, they ascended

meanwhile i will never ascend

I, identify as 15, just waiting on confirmation from the government on the status of my application to being 15 years old.

I am still here and always will be.
8B3E15BC 49F7 45B9 96C7 403925C9D472

im still here tbh

still here dude