Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A lot of “youngcels” are magically gone

I was gone for a year. Literally nothing changed except I have some wagecuck savings to hopefully spend on a new face soon.

lots of fakecels are just frustrated teen normies who can't get their crush to date and fuck them fast enough. Of course they immediately come out full force with drama that their life is now over and in the current climate it's easy to associate themselves with incels, because it's so edgy.

This is why I am starting to lose hope for this forum. I can't seem to make friends here anyway I wanna meet some people oldcels like me and go to SEA together or go for an advEntuRe.
We need an oldcels forum or subforum.

Yes please

Depends on location/context. For Tinder? 6'0 For real life I think 5'10 in a western country barring Netherlands and Balkans is ok.

I'm 5'7 UKcel I'm taller than most girls. 5'7 is a grey area though as you could just wear nike air maxx like I do and gain an extra inch or two - while most normies are not wearing this. In fact nobody has ever called me short. But the fact remains that I get heightmogged by most guys and if I'm taller than a guy 90% of the time he's an ethnic.
I’m in exactly the same situation with height at 5’7’’- insertable lifts are a god send.

Zhiye Height Increasing Shoe Insole, 3 cm 5cm 7 cm Adjustable 3-Layer Orthotic Air Cushion Heel Insert Increase Insole for Men Women Amazon product ASIN B07LF7QX8P