Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A lot of greycels all of a sudden. [GREYCELS GTFIH]

What happened to the Bodybuilding.com forum? It's not there anymore?

I wouldn't be surprised if the soy mods nuked it for being 'toxic masculinity'.

More likely, just another outsider drawn to blackpill content for some reason or another. Apparently blackpill is the new 'edgy' thing now, like redpill was years ago.

What happened to the Bodybuilding.com forum? It's not there anymore?
This misc forum isn't public anymore, you have to have had an account on there for a while to be allowed access.

I'm more acquainted with the looksmaxx side of things and know that .me/.is existed for a while.
I was looking up oxytocin and I found https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_motivation_and_hormones#Oxytocin_and_vasopressin There I found out the sexual dimorphism of vasopressin. Once the quarantine happened, I dug to see how far the rabbit hole goes, from there, I discovered the :blackpill: of monogamy and wanted to warn others, so I post about it on .is.

Recent bluecels too.

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
First or second generation of teens to grow up with shit like Instagram and tiktok. They are all reaching 16-17-18 and are losing hope and/or have discovered the blackpill

First or second generation of teens to grow up with shit like Instagram and tiktok. They are all reaching 16-17-18 and are losing hope and/or have discovered the blackpill
So you discovered the blackpill from TikTok? How did you find this site?

Also are you a post-Y2K zoomercel?

Was here pre-quarantined but I got exposed to the blackpill on YouTube.
Really? I kind of figured out the looks were all one needs when I was about 12, I was just so confused why I was acting normal but no one laughed at my jokes or no girls liked me etc. Only discovered the actual name for it a year back tho :blackpill:
So you discovered the blackpill from TikTok? How did you find this site?

Also are you a post-Y2K zoomercel?
1st question no, second yes. Read my post above :feelsLSD:

:feelsYall: Well since you asked...

r/braincels used to be my home. I really liked the buzz of that place, there was a good mix of guys sharing their real heavy shit and being there for each other, plus a lot of funny funny un-pc shit posting. So of course faggit.com nuked it for being too good.

At that time .co seemed to be a bit too angry for me and a bit too focused on apportioning blame. So I never tried to sign up then. And all the Braincels refugee subfaggits got zucced too. And saiddit.com was just such an ugly web page, I just couldn't even. So I kinda gave up on trying to be in "the community" for a while and lived in the real world more instead.

But recently I've missed the banter with dudes who get it. Maintaining the fake yippee skip bluepillism that my IRL friends and workmates live by 24/7 with no respite is hard. So I checked in here and it seems more balanced and cooler now than it used to be, so here I am.

I have no idea why any of these other guys are here, I'm not their mother.

Last edited:
:feelsYall: Well since you asked...

r/braincels used to be my home. I really liked the buzz of that place, there was a good mix of guys sharing their real heavy shit and being there for each other, plus a lot of funny funny un-pc shit posting. So of course faggit.com nuked it for being too good.

At that time .co seemed to be a bit too angry for me and a bit too focused on apportioning blame. So I never tried to sign up then. And all the Braincels refugee subfaggits got zucced too, so I kinda gave up on trying to be in "the community" for a while and lived in the real world more instead.

But recently I've missed the banter with dudes who get it, so I checked in here and it seems more balanced and cooler now than it used to be, so here I am.

I have no idea why any of these other guys are here, I'm not their mother.
.co was very hatefull indeed.
Yeah, I feel like this forum really started to go to shit in late 2019 when r/braincels refugees came here when that subreddit got banned.

Before the ban everyone on here were calling r/braincels cucked because they weren't as extreme and serious on the blackpill and they were seen as LARPers and cucks.

I remember before that the forum used to be more based and the posts had higher quality IMO. Much more going on since the blackpill was still young and there was more things to discuss. I remember the Chadfish and cold approaching experiments that used to go on here.

Last edited:
Hypergamy is increasing sweetie. You don't think women should have choices? :foidSoy::soy:

Yeah, I feel like this forum really started to go to shit in late 2019 when r/braincels refugees came here when that subreddit got banned.

Before the ban everyone on here were calling r/braincels cucked because they weren't as extreme and serious on the blackpill and they were seen as LARPers and cucks.
Yeah I've never really understood the obsession with LARPers. Incels don't exactly have a good image in society, and we literally sit around crying most of the time because holes think we're subhuman. Why in the WORLD would normies want to pretend to be us, or hang out with us?

(Cucktears screenshotters I understand, they are just teenagers who want to point and laugh, as their way of establishing themselves in some pecking order and asserting dominance, in the only way they know how. But it's not cool to acknowledge them here so I'm trying to stop doing it. But it's hard, I find them compelling entertainment. Their unironic white knighting SJW fervor is hilarious.)
I remember before that the forum used to be more based and the posts had higher quality IMO. Much more going on since the blackpill was still young and there was more things to discuss. I remember the Chadfish and cold approaching experiments that used to go on here.
Yes I havent seen a good chadfish experiment for a long time. I'm too burnt out by my own failures on internet dating to try it myself.

Yeah I've never really understood the obsession with LARPers. Incels don't exactly have a good image in society, and we literally sit around crying most of the time because holes think we're subhuman. Why in the WORLD would normies want to pretend to be us, or hang out with us?

(Cucktears screenshotters I understand, they are just teenagers who want to point and laugh, as their way of establishing themselves in some pecking order and asserting dominance, in the only way they know how. But it's not cool to acknowledge them here so I'm trying to stop doing it. But it's hard, I find them compelling entertainment. Their unironic white knighting SJW fervor is hilarious.)

Yes I havent seen a good chadfish experiment for a long time. I'm too burnt out by my own failures on internet dating to try it myself.
Yeah, a lot of the greycels here are admitting that they've been in relationships before or got hit on by foids in the past, JFL.

Like, why come here if you are a fakecel.

Posted on lookism, iwh before. Been around the incelosphere (lookism, iwh) since november 2020.

Was on and off lurking.

Got serious to start posting after plymouth shooting.
Dumb infiltrator

Well I'm a greycel. Came across this forum last week. Decided to join here because I'm a virgin. It isn't as exciting as I thought it would be, the forum seems dead and most of the time I don't even understand half of what you guys write here.

Well I'm a greycel. Came across this forum last week. Decided to join here because I'm a virgin. It isn't as exciting as I thought it would be, the forum seems dead and most of the time I don't even understand half of what you guys write here.
Well you missed out. I kinda feel that way, it was kinda already dying by the time I joined.

From where did you heard this site?

Well you missed out. I kinda feel that way, it was kinda already dying by the time I joined.

From where did you heard this site?
came to know about it from pol last week. Read more about Blackpill and was browsing looksmax but they were mostly kids obsessing over models which made me cringe so came over here, atleast no one spams pics of models here or talk about their faces like women which is good. But still I think most are bunch of trolls and kids like that kid yesterday talking about writing love letters to his crush.

came to know about it from pol last week. Read more about Blackpill and was browsing looksmax but they were mostly kids obsessing over models which made me cringe so came over here, atleast no one spams pics of models here or talk about their faces like women which is good. But still I think most are bunch of trolls and kids like that kid yesterday talking about writing love letters to his crush.
So you came directly from 4chan? Especially /pol/ and not /r9k/ given that this site has been around for a while and you only heard of this place just recently :feelshehe:.

But it's true that ever since the sewers were here it's been a bunch of "youngcels" who only come to LARP and shitpost and not because they are actually struggling and are serious about their situation.

Like it's good to goof around and stuff, humor is a good cope when you are stuck in a shit situation. But it's obvious some users are here just for the lulz and they think being here makes them edgy.

So you came directly from 4chan? Especially /pol/ and not /r9k/ given that this site has been around for a while and you only heard of this place just recently :feelshehe:.

But it's true that ever since the sewers were here it's been a bunch of "youngcels" who only come to LARP and shitpost and not because they are actually struggling and are serious about their situation.

Like it's good to goof around and stuff, humor is a good cope when you are stuck in a shit situation. But it's obvious some users are here just for the lulz and they think being here makes them edgy.
Yup. Pol and fit are the only two boards I check out from time to time. I know about r9k but that place is full of young kids and fags. I'm a fat farmer interested in lifting heavy weights. Don't care much about faggy looks obsession.

Yup. Pol and fit are the only two boards I check out from time to time. I know about r9k but that place is full of young kids and fags. I'm a fat farmer interested in lifting heavy weights. Don't care much about faggy looks obsession.
Pol is full of edgy normietards

Pol is full of edgy normietards
You're right. I really don't take these boards seriously. But I really don't do anything else on internet so I just check it out once in a while. I'm more of a silent luker type

You're right. I really don't take these boards seriously. But I really don't do anything else on internet so I just check it out once in a while. I'm more of a silent luker type
I used to be a heavy 4chan user though I didn't came here from there and I was never on /r9k/ and you won't find incels outside that board. I was mostly /b/ and /pol/ and sometimes /g/ and /fit/.

The think is most of the other NSFW boards are just Chads talking about the foids they've fucked and cucks posting pics of foids they know IRL so the simps can circlejerk to it. If you say something blackpilled there you'll get shamed there.

I used to be a heavy 4chan user though I didn't came here from there and I was never on /r9k/ and you won't find incels outside that board. I was mostly /b/ and /pol/ and sometimes /g/ and /fit/.

The think is most of the other NSFW boards are just Chads talking about the foids they've fucked and cucks posting pics of foids they know IRL so the simps can circlejerk to it. If you say something blackpilled there you'll get shamed there.
What would incels do on retarded redpill forums on the first place kek

What would incels do on retarded redpill forums on the first place kek
I wouldn't call 4chan necessarily redpilled tbh. I was just there for the fun and for the memes at that time. Most of the incel stuff stayed mostly on /r9k/ and occasionally maybe on /pol/ or /fit/ since those have much more serious discussions and the anons on those boards are more grounded than the cucks on /b/.

I wouldn't call 4chan necessarily redpilled tbh. I was just there for the fun and for the memes at that time. Most of the incel stuff stayed mostly on /r9k/ and occasionally maybe on /pol/ or /fit/ since those have much more serious discussions and the anons on those boards are more grounded than the cucks on /b/.
Well, for me it seems that the major part of anons on /pol/ are legit trolls

Well, for me it seems that the major part of anons on /pol/ are legit trolls
I don't go on /pol/ as much as I go on /b/ but usually I get more serious discussions there on topics I want to discuss.

I don't go on /pol/ as much as I go on /b/ but usually I get more serious discussions there on topics I want to discuss.
Could be, but most of the serious discussions about society, women, people in general, (((them))), etc. are held here :dab::feelsokman:

Could be, but most of the serious discussions about society, women, people in general, (((them))), etc. are held here :dab::feelsokman:
Kinda still is but it's not the same as how this forum was pre-pandemic/pre-Sewers or even back in the r/Incels or Reddit days.

How did you found this forum and what made you decide to join now?

It's very simple: This

I accepted I was an incel years ago. I've always been subject to denigration because of my mental illnesses and difficulty functioning in society.

That video was made by someone I had deep affection and admiration for. The video was made to denigrate someone who was suicidal from years of denigration(very short height, voice, appearance, autistic traits, anxiety & PTSD), homelessness, and chronic depression.

Seeing my vain, filthy "oneitis" of eight years denigrate me was enough for me to finally join the incel community. It gives me great pleasure to see women like her criticized.

A year and a half later and we’re still here. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Recent bluecels too.

Why is there a recent surge of greycels since July up to now? Where are these greycels coming from?
I joined recently even if I knew the meaning of the word (someone who is involontarily virgin). I was introduced to the red pill through reddit, which then introduced me to r/mgtow, and after the ban of it I lurked for a while. The one day I was arguing with one of my few irl friends( a bluepilled guy who should be more Incel than me) and when I said that we were probably Incel since nobody wanted us he said no cause those guy are horrible, hateful and feel entitled to sex.
I visited this forum for understand who you guys were, and since I agree with almost (sorry if I'm not a violent man) all your viewpoints I joined