Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A lot of dysfunctionality (and dysfunctional people) come from sub5-ness and an unability to conform to society aesthetic baseline

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I know. Water is wet. But lets delve deeper in this. I was looking at a thumbnail of some really fucked up looking people in mugshots deemed as woke by the jolly heretic (a youtuber) and i couldnt stray away from the fact that they just (with 90% of certainty) wouldnt be where they are in life if they were aesthethically pleasing. None of them.

And it just struck me. It doesnt matter what you do. What you believe in. Who you are. What connections you have. How much money you have in the bank. None of that shit. If you look good, you are (to our monkey brain) basically superior (and i MEAN it) to every person who's below you in attractiveness.

And then i thought about punk rock, and all those reject movements in society that start to become trendy then fade away (because the normies enter it obv) and it struck me again. Its always a movement who starts because a bunch of sub 5s couldnt cope with the fact that they are undesirables to society and decide to revolt against it. Think about it. Its rarely (if ever) stacies and chads that create (or even participate) in those movements. They also rebel, but sparsely and incoherently (and for completely different reasons).

Like a guy commented on yt, life is all about what you like. Period. Sorry for water is wet post but its just amazing to me, even after all this years, how shallow humans can be.

As I said in another thread, if you’ve been treated my shit all your life for being ugly, you’re most likely to display a lot of autistic-like behaviors even if your brain started out normal, kek