Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a little sparrow just walked into my balcony.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I saw something walk into the balcony and then realized from the outline it was a sparrow. He looked at me for three seconds and then left. Made me realize how literally fucking random retarded birds socialize with me and like me more than normies or foids.

still chad only :chad:

Feel bad, he dropped the little bread crumb he had with him out of fear I guess then flew off. I just cucked my bird bro out of some dinner.
monster

Well he was likely a chad bird because after he walked back outside he sat on the balcony for a few more minutes chirping (mating call) then flew off. So he probably got laid soon after this incident

Well he was likely a chad bird because after he walked back outside he sat on the balcony for a few more minutes chirping (mating call) then flew off. So he probably got laid soon after this incident
kill that motherfucker

Should have thrown something at it