Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] A line from a song that has been stuck in my head (the most powerful song in my opinion)

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
These lines are from a song about suicide. The story is about a lonely person. This lonely person is sitting on their bed, starring at the wall with a look so sad on his face, he has a gun in his hand, he is ready to take his own life. He says to himself that nobody will even notice if he disappears but he hears the words, “hey, i know you can find a way, its all gonna be okay, its all gonna end someday, its all gonna fade away” and all of the sudden he feels terrified of the thought of being dead, so he puts down the gun and stays high while the world goes by.

Looking back, i don't regret roping during my early college years. I remember back in 2021 being an 18 year old KHHV in California. I have survived inceldom.

CRAWWLLINNG IN MY SKIIIIIN THESE WOUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAALLLLLLL