Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A life filled with regrets and sorrow. My childhood is gone forever

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Time passes by and i am getting older and older. Gone are the days of my childhood. I remember when i was young and watched Cartoon Network on daily basis. Dexter's Labratory, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Kid's Next Door, etc.etc. Those were the days. They are gone now. I am old. My childhood has passed away and i have accomplished nothing with my pathetic life. I am trash. I am garbage. I am nothing. I wish i was never born. This pain is to severe for me. There are only regrets and sorrow now. I am lonely and my future doesn't look bright. I have no one to hug and no one to be with. I am all by myself. As a child i never thought my future would be so lonely and hollow. I thought i would have many friends and girlfriends when i would grow up. How wrong i was. My heart is filled with pain. Everything hurts. Everything makes me sad. I have no one. I feel like the lonliest guy on this Earth. I want to die now. But i am too much of a fucking coward to take my own life. All i can do is rot and nothing more. I really can't take it anymore guys. It's too much for me. It's too much. Please make it stop. I have suffered enough. I want die in peace. But even that i am denied. My childhood is gone and i will never get it back again.

i know i love those shows

Oh I remember those days like yesterday. damn cartoon network shows were best

Oh I remember those days like yesterday. damn cartoon network shows were best
Now they are all fucking shit. Adventure Time sucked ass and so did Regular Show. Cartoon Network have gone full Soy now. It's fucking over

Now they are all fucking shit. Adventure Time sucked ass and so did Regular Show. Cartoon Network have gone full Soy now. It's fucking over
Regular show wasnt that bad but i agree. do you know a foid become power in cartoon network and thats why all based shows are gone?

Regular show wasnt that bad but i agree. do you know a foid become power in cartoon network and thats why all based shows are gone?
Speaks for itself

I would give a limb just to live one more day as a kid tbh. :feelscry:

It's funny how my life turned to shit at the exact time I became a teenager.

I would give a limb just to live one more day as a kid tbh. :feelscry:
My best years were 2005-2008. I was so happy with my life. Everything was so innocent back then. I will never get my childhood back :feelsrope:

I am trash. I am garbage. I am nothing. I wish i was never born. This pain is to severe for me.

I feel like this quite a lot.

what's your reason? mine is because im ugly and i;ll never find any girl who'll like me.

Dexter's Labratory, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd and Eddy, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage the cowardly dog, Samurai Jack, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Kid's Next Door, etc
All great shows. Coming home from school and watching cartoon network, fresh prince and malcolm in the middle was great. It was so much better than coping with media now. All it took was a few cartoons to make me happy. Nowadays I have all this endless cope in the form of media and it does nothing for me.
CN just like everything else turned to shit in 2008.
My best years were 2005-2008. I was so happy with my life. Everything was so innocent back then. I will never get my childhood back :feelsrope:
2005-2008 was alright, 2009-2012 was terrible. My favorite years were 1999 - 2005. Everything made perfect sense back then.

Last edited:
We missed what was supposed to be the best opportunity in our lives.

I was fed a lot of bluepilled shit in my childhood,even in cartoons.I don't miss it.