Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A letter from my past self

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
Has anyone used FutureMe.org?
You can send a letter (email) with a timer that will deliver on a specified date.
I just felt like sharing one from when I was in undergrad. It makes me feel a little sad when I read it.

A letter from June 29th, 2016

Dear Future Me!

Hey. So... I'm kinda lonely right now, and pretty bored too. I've been playing a lot of RuneScape 07 lately to try and cope. I'm doing research ("research") with professor *** this summer, and well I've figured out how much I simply hate research. It's so fucking boring!

I'm crushing hard on every girl I see. There's this cute blonde girl I saw order take out from *** today. There's that Irish friend of *** who goes to *** - She looks like ***, who's also smoking hot. There's another girl who works at *** - did I mention that *** girl also works there. There's this sophomore - I mean rising JUNIOR - girl I saw at *** today, who's on the track team. She's hot too - cute nose.

Oh and ***. I'm still infatuated with her. She is so perfect and beautiful and poised.

Who else...

Oh I had a dream about *** last night too.

Damn it..

There's just so many beautiful girls everywhere around me - but I do NOTHING about it. I just fap. Constantly.

*** has a new boyfriend. They went on vacation together in california, far as I can tell.

What else is new.

Oh, *** is a tad annoying. And so is *** my lab partner. *** is cool, but sometimes annoying too when he talks too much. *** is cool, but sometimes annoying when he is stubborn. Why can't I get along with people?

I eat a *** omelette every morning, with whole wheat toast and two things of butter. At 11:30, I go to *** and order from the lunch menu, usually a stirfry from the *** or a noodle dish. Then I get my serving of vegetables from *** at 5:00.

I daydream about asking girls out and approaching them, talking to them, complimenting them. I'm still beating myself up over ***. She gave me all the signs that she was interested in me, but I did nothing. She was clearly checking me out in orgo...

Oh and *** might have been checking me out a couple of times in *** too. I locked eye contact with her - caught her staring - and we didn't let go for a solid 4 seconds. It was exhilarating. I must have masturbated to the memory afterwards.

I wonder how much is going to change in a year? Will I be more sociable and outgoing? Will I still want to steal girls' laundry and masturbate with it? Will I know how to cook? Will I be making mad XP gains in OSRS? Will I be making gains in real life? Will I have a girlfriend? Will I keep masturbating to jailbait and cumming in my underwear?

I can't wait to see the future me. I hope I don't commit suicide. I hope my high school friends are still good. I hope I have better relationships with my friends in college too, and possibly make some new ones. I hope my temperature tolerance continues to get better. I hope my allergies go away and my tongue stops tasting weird. I hope my back doesn't hurt too much, and I hope my posture gets better. I hope have the confidence to walk with shoulders back. I hope my arms stop swinging too weirdly. I hope I have a good sophomore year with good classes and good teachers. I hope I still sleep well.

I wonder how *** is doing. I reminisce about her from time to time but the overwhelming sadness and pining is gone. I only remember the warm feelings, and they don't make me sad anymore, only nostalgic and sometimes tender.

I wonder what kind of music will be released in a year. I'll have amassed such great playlists.

Future me, did you take up that DJ gig in ***? Did you go on a canoeing adventure for PE? Did you do anything sexual with a girl? How are parties now?

The only thing that scares me is that I will read this, my future self will read this and realize that nothing has changed. Then I will be truly hopeless.

Dear future me

fuck you

sincerely
Past me

That is depressing, not only are you implying that nothing has truly changed but from what I have just read you are a complete loser(sorry if that came off as too brutal). Then again you do life mog me in some ways, you went to college and experienced what most neuro-typicals experience.

You masturbated about the memories of a girl you never approached, or even greeted, despite prolonged eye-contact and intepret the experience as "exhilarating".

Keep posting here fellow virgin. I would like to read more of your posts, I am interested in your opinions too as we most likely come from similiar backrounds(at least I think we do).
I did indeed feel like a loser, especially freshman year when I sent this letter. I had so much imposter syndrome and did not handle the transition to a new environment very well.
Sure I was in an NT environment, but I was far from the NT experience. I was permanently an outsider in every situation I was in.

Truecels don't need to write anything because their life will be the same 5 days from now or 5 years from now,the only thing that will change is the status,from alive to deceased.

It was over then, it is over now

Truecels don't need to write anything because their life will be the same 5 days from now or 5 years from now,the only thing that will change is the status,from alive to deceased.
Savage !!!

brutal letter. kinda matches up with how I was back then just to be mogged to infinity and last few hopes crushed. Only thing I got somewhat ok success was waging.

tbh, life changes far far slower(often not at all) for trucels than normalfags.

Has anyone used FutureMe.org?
You can send a letter (email) with a timer that will deliver on a specified date.
I just felt like sharing one from when I was in undergrad. It makes me feel a little sad when I read it.
Kid Eren vs adult Eren in paths after 139