Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A kid I saw was pot-shotting security cameras downtown with pellet gun. Cops wanted to interview me

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Last night, Friday (into sat morning) I was walking downtown, after everything closed 3 am.

A kid who looked about 14 (stature wise) had some kind of pellet gun. He was taking laser shots at those cameras high on buildings.

Pop!!!!

Anyhow, I was wearing a brown hoodie, gray baseball cap, and on the TV news I think they were looking for ME to rat out this kid, cuz I showed up on the cameras.

I was described on the news as a white male, wearing a red hoodie (lol, I guess it looked red on cam).

I didn't get a look at his face anyways, nor would I turn him in if I had.

They tried to blow up a facial pic. Of me, ,,,but was a blur.

'''if you know this INCEL, call crimestopper! Blah blah blah. So..

I won't be doing any more harmless 3 am incel walks any more.

I really dislike senseless vandalism tbh, but, who knows, that kid may have shot me in the leg or something had I intervened.

Or, lol, maybe it was a Becky, who would have shot me, and then staged a crime scene with me holding the gun.

Last edited:
That kid was a

Legend​

Always plead the Fifth, even if you have done nothing wrong. Never talk to the police.

Always plead the Fifth, even if you have done nothing wrong. Never talk to the police.

Rofl

"H h h hello officers? I'm the guy who was walking downtown.

"D d d do I own a pellet gun? N n n no.

"Can I come down to the station?

" I guess so.

"M m m maybe I should talk to a lawyer.

Rofl

"H h h hello officers? I'm the guy who was walking downtown.

"D d d do I own a pellet gun? N n n no.

"Can I come down to the station?

" I guess so.

"M m m maybe I should talk to a lawyer.

What's wrong with exercising your rights?