Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A human life is worthless

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Each life values itself as something special but they're nothing but mindless flies who's gaslighted themselves into believing they're somehow beyond a simple fly. I'm sick of interacting with these maggots. They all cling onto these beliefs and ideologies as if being a mindless tribalistic sheep makes them valuable.

There is nothing valuable about a human life. Watch videos of Chinese getting grinded down escalators and you'll see how fabulously worthless the human sense ofgrandeur is.

Man dies = statistic
Woman dies = 1million views

Human life is worthless for us, why would father sperms can form a bad life??

Humans are literally animals who can think rationally. I seriously doubt the existence of God we are not special just superior to all animals and yet at the same we suffer much more than them. Animals are lucky to live simple life and not care about shit all they have to do is fill their stomach and reproduce like once a year...

Humans are literally animals who can think rationally. I seriously doubt the existence of God we are not special just superior to all animals and yet at the same we suffer much more than them. Animals are lucky to live simple life and not care about shit all they have to do is fill their stomach and reproduce like once a year...
Humans are organisms
Ants are organisms
We are not special, we are just organisms like all other animals

chinese arent human. Thats why you dont feel anything when they get sucked into an escalator
they all look the same they are just cloning them in a factory probably