Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A great experience what would you guys say? I can't be volcel literally everyone mogs me

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I have been called handsome, and good looking by my teacher who's ethnic stacy when I was pulled out the class she gave a lecture to me.

School details:

- Goodlooking and normie ethnic majority
- Both male and female students
- Had been lead on quite a few times there

I did tell her very clearly, I was laughing but I told her to stop lying to me and told her that I'm not good-looking, I've seen enough of my face, I know better than her, not in this way but yeah, basically the message was clear.

Also, another goodie goodie, little girls used to smile at me all the time and one told me I'm handsome.

I'm not though, I guess she doesn't know what high tier becky she would've become when she grew up, she thought she's dumb, this is what I like about kids, they're not narcissistic pieces of shit like the average woman.

I do think really highly of myself as said by numerous others, so yes, I do have high standards but I don't know... I feel like I'm worthy of women but it's my face that ends it, I've never been jealous or envious of a woman intellectually, never in my life, for some reason.

I do think really highly of myself as said by numerous others, so yes, I do have high standards but I don't know... I feel like I'm worthy of women but it's my face that ends it, I've never been jealous or envious of a woman intellectually, never in my life, for some reason.
Pls don't call me fakecel because I'm not, the volcel is such a joke I don't give a fuck how evil a woman is if she's beautiful, I must be incel if not truecel cause as I said, literally everyone mogs me in face.

Pm me your face op I’ll let you know if it’s over

Maybe you’re mentalcel. You come off as a bit schizo no offense

Just ask your teacher for sex. If she laughs at you, she's been lying the whole time. Foids lie, it'ss their natural behavior ngl