Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girl who broke my heart a few years ago moved away and is now my neighbor

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
I will summarize for you. A few years ago I fell in love with a girl, she had long wavy black hair and fair skin. I fell in love and she said she would never give me a chance because she thought my face was extremely ugly. After snubbing me that I wasn't the type of guy she was attracted to and making jokes about me to her friends, she moved out and I never saw her again. In the midst of this, I spent 8 months in pure anguish and with a broken heart (I really fed anger, doubts and cried a little because of it) After 2 years she returned to my municipality and is currently living on my street. Could this be a coincidence?

Images 37

Could this be a coincidence?
I think she came back for you, she must have thought about your personality and how good of a person you were. After getting dicked by 800 chads, now she's back to make you betabuxx.

A foid forcefully held my tray while I was in the local psychiatric hospital. I walked off.

Niggerify her

I thought this type of thing could only happen in animes

I think she came back for you, she must have thought about your personality and how good of a person you were. After getting dicked by 800 chads, now she's back to make you betabuxx.
:feelshaha:

Niggerify her
Bruh
I will summarize for you. A few years ago I fell in love with a girl, she had long wavy black hair and fair skin. I fell in love and she said she would never give me a chance because she thought my face was extremely ugly. After snubbing me that I wasn't the type of guy she was attracted to and making jokes about me to her friends, she moved out and I never saw her again. In the midst of this, I spent 8 months in pure anguish and with a broken heart (I really fed anger, doubts and cried a little because of it) After 2 years she returned to my municipality and is currently living on my street. Could this be a coincidence?
Bruh imagine having a oneitis jfl at you. And of course it's a coincidence. She came back because of you. She loves you bro. She came back to your city because she couldn't stop thinking about you bro

Last edited:
Hope something bad happens to her.

Rape her. Take your revenge. Don't be a pussy.

She loves you

She needs a place to stay...

In you're basement

Extreme cope to the max, what makes you think she came back for you ?? whatever you do don't simp. I have a funny feeling if she said jump you will say how high.

Extreme cope to the max, what makes you think she came back for you ?? whatever you do don't simp. I have a funny feeling if she said jump you will say how high.
do not underestimate me I want this bitch who made me suffer for long months to be condemned.