Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Footage] Bullies get shot and killed by their longtime victim of abuse

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

According to detectives, James Goy, 50, and Lisa Goy, 48, argued with Jeffrey Spaide, 47, who lived across the street, and Spaide went into his house, came out with a handgun and fired at the couple until the weapon was empty. He then went inside, came out with an AR-15-type rifle, and fired twice more at each ""victim"" with that weapon.

thoughts on the Goys dying? @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheNEET

Last edited:
That dude's a horrible fucking shot.

The Goys:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They took those shots extremely well:worryfeels:

Lol, what is her head made of?:feelskek:

i remember the story, dont like how there's zero info on what the argument was

doesn't look good for the normgroids anyway, since they're a couple picking on a man who lives alone

Wtf i'm sure he gets flamed a Lot on csgo :feelshaha::feelshaha:

thoughts on the Goys dying?
They deserved it. Constantly provoking him and bothering him. They were given several chances to leave when they saw that he was armed but in typical normie arrogance they believe that he wouldn't do anything.

Even as they were injured they could not stop whining and insulting him. They might have lived if they only said they were sorry. But nooo the woman would rather scream like a bratty child calling a guy who can execute her a "fucker" repeatedly. And the male victim is calling for the cops not the paramedics to help him or his wife. The cops to punish the "bad guy".

It also shows how retarded normie bootlickers are. When facing death they still think the overweight retarded pigs can just swoop in like super heroes and save them. They might as well be yelling "call the superman! call the spiderman!" :soy::soy::soy:

He went back to his home and killed himself too.

His work there was done. He had defended his honour and eliminated two hostile normietards. He can not die for he lives in every disenfranchised man. He is the spirit of rebellion, the slayer of normies the god of rage and justice. Praise be.

Personally I wouldn't praise some random schizo, especially since there's no information on what the argument was about and what was the status of that guy. But yeah, fuck around — find out. The "shoulda shut the fuck up" before doming the bitch was pretty based though.
Better that than being euthanized like an animal after series of trials, negative media attention and abuse in prison.

Personally I wouldn't praise some random schizo, especially since there's no information on what the argument was about and what was the status of that guy.
Why presume he's a schizo then?

I found this information:

Neighbors told investigators that Spaide and the Goys had been engaged in a long-running feud that reached a boiling point on the snowiest day of the year.

"The Goys were shoveling the snow from their parking spots, shoveling the snow across the road, and throwing the snow onto Spaide’s property," Salavantis and Binker said in their statement...

When James Goy approached Spaide with a raised fist, Spaide reportedly retreated into his house and fetched a gun, the officials said.
So it seems that the couple were, in fact, the aggressors and got what they desERved after one too many provocations. May they rest in piss along with every other normalfag piece of trash. Their graves should be found and desecrated and their family sent pieces of their remains.

Last edited:
Why presume he's a schizo then?
I found this information:
So it seems that the couple were, in fact, the aggressors and got what they desERved after one too many provocations.
If shooting people over a snow dispute doesn't make you question the individual's mental state then I'm not sure if there's even sense to continue that conversation.

What's more, these people looked like a looksmatched couple:

So it seems that the couple were, in fact, the aggressors and got what they desERved after one too many provocations. May they rest in piss along with every other normalfag piece of trash. Their graves should be found and desecrated and their family sent pieces of their remains.
And that's why they deserved being shot dead. The critique of society I understand, but to worship some random killers is utterly stupid.

If shooting people over a snow dispute doesn't make you question the individual's mental state then I'm not sure if there's even sense to continue that conversation.

View attachment 559099
It was a longstanding feud, as the source says, so it wasn't strictly about the snow. That was just the latest provocation.

Also they look like typical boomer scumbags.

It was a longstanding feud, as the source says, so it wasn't strictly about the snow. That was just the latest provocation.

Also they look like typical boomer scumbags.
We don't know what the feud was about, if the guy shot two people over snow dispute then I assume he was the initial aggressor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxE4yFJsTu4

If fat fuck Nikocado came out of his car and shot the woman feeding the cats I assume you would also praise him.

I remember this story. The couple were complaining that Jeffrey kept shoveling his snow onto their property.

Didn't expect to see a raw footage but damn thats some CSGO highlight right there.

This is how every Incel needs to deal with their bullies TBH.

I probably watched this vid 10+ times when I first discovered it... Maybe one of the best videos Ive ever seen

Look up the back story the couple bullied the guy for months

Listen to the bully talking smack one sec and literally crying like a bitch screaming for his life the next. Also his pig foid wife exectued point blank really fills My bloodstream with Max endorphins:feelsLSD:

Last edited:
The funniest part is where they ignored the dying bitch.

She had a "sucking chest wound" and could have survived, if one of them looky loo morons quickly dragged her off, and covered her chest wound(s).

Oh well.

Nothing of value was lost.

The funniest part is where they ignored the dying bitch.

She had a "sucking chest wound" and could have survived, if one of them looky loo morons quickly dragged her off, and covered her chest wound(s).

Oh well.

Nothing of value was lost.
She was known in the neighborhood to be a big mouth, I've since read.

JFL at @Selbsthass for doubting that her execution was warranted.

She was known in the neighborhood to be a big mouth, I've since read.

JFL at @Selbsthass for doubting that her execution was warranted.
Not even a quick glance for her!

Brutal!

Last edited:
terrible aim but he got the job done

View attachment 559099

And that's why they deserved being shot dead. The critique of society I understand, but to worship some random killers is utterly stupid.
Its cucked to defend some random normie bullies

Should've kept your fucking mouth shut :feelzez:

:soy: you are a soycuck faggot
You're a fucking imbecile that cannot comprehend that world isn't black and white. Maybe it's a good thing that you in particular don't get to fuck, because at least you won't spread your retard genes, cunt.
Its cucked to defend some random normie bullies
It's cringe to glorify random killings just for the sake of being hehe anti normie xddd

Last edited:
I think those were warning shots tbh. They kept standing there talking shit so he finally let em have it.

thoughts on the Goys dying? @turbocuckcel_7000 @TheNEET

View attachment 559091
I remember this guy being posted here before. He is the irl Arthur Fleck:society:

I like how even when he is literally firing gunshots her reaction is to just stand there and say “we’ve got you on video”. It’s like the idea that someone is actually retaliating against her narcissistic abuse is totally unthinkable to her and she can’t process that it’s really happening. It makes you wonder just how many times she had gotten away with this behavior until now.

I think there’s an important lesson to be learned here. Maybe “don’t go around harassing mentally ill people who have nothing left to lose”:feelskek:

Last edited:

doesn't look good for the normgroids anyway, since they're a couple picking on a man who lives alone
IIRC it was some dispute over who was shoveling shit onto whose driveway. I think the Goyem were throwing snow into his driveway and he asked them not too.

We don't know what the feud was about, if the guy shot two people over snow dispute then I assume he was the initial aggressor.
IIRC it was some dispute over who was shoveling shit onto whose driveway. I think the Goyem were throwing snow into his driveway and he asked them not too.
Judging by the way he was withdrawing and not really responding to them at first, while they kept following him, shouting at him and getting increasingly vitriolic (shouting "we're gonna make your life a living hell" as he was backing off into his house), I'm really inclined to believe that they were the aggressors here.

I recognize this behavior from bullies all too well. If you come off to them as weak and non-confrontational, it just emboldens them to be even more aggressive and abusive. Unfortunately for them, this time they pushed it too far and the guy actually snapped:smonk:

They got what they fucking desERved

Sad that he killed himself

Already saw this a few months ago

the people who got shot are the dumbest fucks alive. even while getting shot at, they continued to aggravate the guy. the dumb bitch even kept talking shit AFTER being shot. nothing of value lost here. my heart goes out to the family of the guy who offed himself after.

>The Goys

Life is funny sometimes haha.

Inspiring :society:
:heart::heart::heart:

They kept pushing their snow on his property. He got fed up and they called him a pussy. They fuckd around and found out. Happy ending.

I really would love to know if there is a diagram of the shots of the two retards who couldn't keep their mouths shut

Last edited:
You're a fucking imbecile that cannot comprehend that world isn't black and white. Maybe it's a good thing that you in particular don't get to fuck, because at least you won't spread your retard genes, cunt.

It's cringe to glorify random killings just for the sake of being hehe anti normie xddd
jfl at this bluefag animetranny telling me what to think, lol off yourself you cuck faggot you even have the audacity to say 'dis is y u inkwel' :soy::soy:. Go back to IT you trannyfaggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back