Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl said hi to me [ BRAG ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
Was on da way to college just outside I was nearly there. Was wearing my mask and had my hood up.

See this piff ting ahead of me. She's like twice my age but obviously as an incel anything with a pulse I'm attracted to

She is wearing rlly tight trousers so I b lookin at dem for a couple seconds whilst she is a distance away

We are about to pass then out of nowhere she says "hi!"

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

This caught me of guard so much I didn't even have enough time to respond so we end up just carry on walkin in da opposite direction in silence

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

She said it in such a happy way tho. It wasnt like a casual "hi" you say when walking past someone in the countryside or if you live in
the north (R3tard )

She was like: HI! :D

I have some theories on what this might be:

1. I know her from somewhere and she somehow magically recognised me despite me having no idea who she is and me having my mask and hood on

2. She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. She is trying so hard to sound NT that she couldn't sound anything further from it (kinda like with )

3. It was her first day there. She was maybe having an interview at the college to teach there. And she was tryna put on a mask and be overly nice to every single person she saw to build up reputation or somethn idk.

4. It was a government psyop or gangstalking (Deleted member 4612@personalityinkwell ). Cuz one thing about gangstalkers is that they know everything about u and what u say on the internet. So they picked up on the affiliation I have with (((Ritalincel))) cuz of how he spams my Avi and copy and pastes my threads onto incels.is all the time. And one of his catchphrases is "Hi." And I recently picked it up and started doing it too. So the gangstalkers decided to get a blonde haired girl (like Ritalincels Avi) to literally say "Hi." to me in order to creep me out and make me slightly aware of the possibility of me being gangstalked to make me paranoid.

I've had very strange stuff said in my class irl recently. My fag teacher and a tranny in my class talked about hypergamy. But they were saying that they thought it was due to the ratio of women to men and how marriage isn't a ting anymore. (I made a thread about this.) And another is the Stacy in my class saying loud enough for me to hear "I don't know the names of any of the boys in this class. I wouldn't do any of them. I wanna kill them all. Or put a bag over their heads hahahahahaha" (I also made a thread about this) So ye.

Can someone explain why this happened to me? This was so bizarre.

She likes you, you should ask her out

I wouldn't put too much stock in that situation.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that situation.

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Another day on chads.is

Was on da way to college just outside I was nearly there. Was wearing my mask and had my hood up.

See this piff ting ahead of me. She's like twice my age but obviously as an incel anything with a pulse I'm attracted to

She is wearing rlly tight trousers so I b lookin at dem for a couple seconds whilst she is a distance away

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

This caught me of guard so much I didn't even have enough time to respond so we end up just carry on walkin in da opposite direction in silence

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

She said it in such a happy way tho. It wasnt like a casual "hi" you say when walking past someone in the countryside or if you live in
the north (R3tard )

1. I know her from somewhere and she somehow magically recognised me despite me having no idea who she is and me having my mask and hood on

2. She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. She is trying so hard to sound NT that she couldn't sound anything further from it (kinda like with )

3. It was her first day there. She was maybe having an interview at the college to teach there. And she was tryna put on a mask and be overly nice to every single person she saw to build up reputation or somethn idk.

4. It was a government psyop or gangstalking (Deleted member 4612@personalityinkwell ). Cuz one thing about gangstalkers is that they know everything about u and what u say on the internet. So they picked up on the affiliation I have with (((Ritalincel))) cuz of how he spams my Avi and copy and pastes my threads onto incels.is all the time. And one of his catchphrases is "Hi." And I recently picked it up and started doing it too. So the gangstalkers decided to get a blonde haired girl (like Ritalincels Avi) to literally say "Hi." to me in order to creep me out and make me slightly aware of the possibility of me being gangstalked to make me paranoid.

I've had very strange stuff said in my class irl recently. My fag teacher and a tranny in my class talked about hypergamy. But they were saying that they thought it was due to the ratio of women to men and how marriage isn't a ting anymore. (I made a thread about this.) And another is the Stacy in my class saying loud enough for me to hear "I don't know the names of any of the boys in this class. I wouldn't do any of them. I wanna kill them all. Or put a bag over their heads hahahahahaha" (I also made a thread about this) So ye.

Lmao don't fall for it, I had this happen to me i think they just want to lead you on for extra attention and love then reject you to seem better:feelsdevil: Don't even respond to the foid just look straight and ignore them

Lmao don't fall for it, I had this happen to me i think they just want to lead you on for extra attention and love then reject you to seem better:feelsdevil: Don't even respond to the foid just look straight and ignore them
lmao don't take his post seriously

Oh lol copy pasta, I rarely visit that forum.

Kys

What's up with reposting threads from banned people? First animecel, then ido and now you

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

the north (R3tard )

You’re a prettyboy, so of course she would say hi to you.

Chad out. :chad::banhammer::feelsbaton:

"Prettyboy Failed / Borderline Femboy" WTF is this

68747470733a2f2f35372e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f31363830323361316339343837666364326234

Probably mistook you for someone else.
I did that once to someone. Was really embarrassing.

probably glowniggers

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer: Another day on chads.is

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

the north (R3tard )

This is a copy paste from an old ass thread.

Last edited:
Everyone on that site is a low iq autist faggot. Even the chads

You are overthinking this. This happens to .is users all the time:chad:

2. She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. (kinda like with )

Then say hi back you fucking tard. Not only did she say "hi" to you out of nowhere, she said it enthusiastically. That means at the very least she doesn't view you with contempt. Golden opportunity to at least TRY to strike up a conversation and you just let it pass.

4. It was a government psyop or gangstalking (Deleted member 4612@personalityinkwell ).

If the government's response to inceldom was to secretly send out women to greet them on the street I'd like the government a lot more.

I don’t think a girl actually ever said ‘hi’ to me :feelshaha:

Everyone on that site is a low iq autist faggot. Even the chads
I didn’t get it from there jfl @FastBananaCEO posted it on this very site
Then say hi back you fucking tard. Not only did she say "hi" to you out of nowhere, she said it enthusiastically. That means at the very least she doesn't view you with contempt. Golden opportunity to at least TRY to strike up a conversation and you just let it pass.

If the government's response to inceldom was to secretly send out women to greet them on the street I'd like the government a lot more.
Over for me

She may have mistaken you for someone else

Friend zoned or she thinks your gay. Do you look like a twink?

insane.

I was just at the store and the cashier didn't say hi to me :feelsrope:

Friend zoned or she thinks your gay. Do you look like a twink?
Other than my eye area I’m completely female. Small, upturned nose, full red lips and a small round chin and jaw

This seems to be the most likely explanation.

if she's talking to you out of nowhere for no apparent reason then she likes you, just don't sperg out and things will be fine

I remember reading somewhere about an incel who got a girlfriend because she had a very wierd specific fetish which his appearance suited. I guess it is possible that this happened to you. Don't get your hopes high, though.

A gorgeous Mexican Stacy with a great body said hi to me too……….

…..after I approached the counter to order a coffee