Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Brag] a girl said hi to me today

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was on da way to college just outside I was nearly there. Was wearing my mask and had my hood up.

See this piff ting ahead of me. She's like twice my age but obviously as an incel anything with a pulse I'm attracted to

She is wearing rlly tight trousers so I b lookin at dem for a couple seconds whilst she is a distance away

We are about to pass then out of nowhere she says "hi!"

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

This caught me of guard so much I didn't even have enough time to respond so we end up just carry on walkin in da opposite direction in silence

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

She said it in such a happy way tho. It wasnt like a casual "hi" you say when walking past someone in the countryside or if you live in
the north (@mental_out)

She was like: HI! :D

I have some theories on what this might be:

1. I know her from somewhere and she somehow magically recognised me despite me having no idea who she is and me having my mask and hood on

2. She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. She is trying so hard to sound NT that she couldn't sound anything further from it (kinda like with @Animecel2D)

3. It was her first day there. She was maybe having an interview at the college to teach there. And she was tryna put on a mask and be overly nice to every single person she saw to build up reputation or somethn idk.

4. It was a government psyop or gangstalking (@Personalityinkwell). Cuz one thing about gangstalkers is that they know everything about u and what u say on the internet. So they picked up on the affiliation I have with (((Ritalincel))) cuz of how he spams my Avi and copy and pastes my threads onto looksmax all the time. And one of his catchphrases is "Hi." And I recently picked it up and started doing it too. So the gangstalkers decided to get a blonde haired girl (like Ritalincels Avi) to literally say "Hi." to me in order to creep me out and make me slightly aware of the possibility of me being gangstalked to make me paranoid.

I've had very strange stuff said in my class irl recently. My fag teacher and a tranny in my class talked about hypergamy. But they were saying that they thought it was due to the ratio of women to men and how marriage isn't a ting anymore. (I made a thread about this.) And another is the Stacy in my class saying loud enough for me to hear "I don't know the names of any of the boys in this class. I wouldn't do any of them. I wanna kill them all. Or put a bag over their heads hahahahahaha" (I also made a thread about this) So ye.

Can someone explain why this happened to me? This was so bizarre.

She had just given Chad a rimjob tbh ngl

She had just given Chad a rimjob tbh ngl
Maby

Do you expect me to read that shit just to get mogged by a highscool boi

She had just been double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone

She had just been double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone
You're the second person to have said this now. Wdym? Why? Why would this have any correlation to her saying hi to me?
"I have some theories on what this might be:"
and it's obviously a joke, dk why that happened tbh
I'm being serious. Tell me why she said hi. You know as much as me even tho u weren't there trus me.

now you're ready when this happens again in another 5 years

6. OP is Chad.

You're the second person to have said this now. Wdym? Why? Why would this have any correlation to her saying hi to me?

when chad won't fuck them, they lash out at us

when chad fucks them, they're civil towards us

@micropenis29 is likely correct here. She had just gotten laid by chad and was in a good mood.

one time at like 10 PM I was walking to the gas station to get some snacks. on my way there I saw this blonde girl with a guy (presumably her boyfriend since he was fondling her) sitting on the curb. on my way out I was passing by them and as I'm like 10 ft past them she turns to me and says "Hey". I went autism mode and just waved at her and then speedwalked off without saying anything, no idea what she wanted. it was dark out and I had a mask + hoodie on so she didn't see my appearance at all. they were teenagers so I assume they wanted me to buy alcohol for them or something

Was on da way to college just outside I was nearly there. Was wearing my mask and had my hood up.

See this piff ting ahead of me. She's like twice my age but obviously as an incel anything with a pulse I'm attracted to

She is wearing rlly tight trousers so I b lookin at dem for a couple seconds whilst she is a distance away

We are about to pass then out of nowhere she says "hi!"

WTF?

wdym "hi"?

This caught me of guard so much I didn't even have enough time to respond so we end up just carry on walkin in da opposite direction in silence

Wtf was this?

Do I know her?

She said it in such a happy way tho. It wasnt like a casual "hi" you say when walking past someone in the countryside or if you live in
the north (@mental_out)

She was like: HI! :D

I have some theories on what this might be:

1. I know her from somewhere and she somehow magically recognised me despite me having no idea who she is and me having my mask and hood on

2. She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. She is trying so hard to sound NT that she couldn't sound anything further from it (kinda like with @Animecel2D)

3. It was her first day there. She was maybe having an interview at the college to teach there. And she was tryna put on a mask and be overly nice to every single person she saw to build up reputation or somethn idk.

4. It was a government psyop or gangstalking (@Personalityinkwell). Cuz one thing about gangstalkers is that they know everything about u and what u say on the internet. So they picked up on the affiliation I have with (((Ritalincel))) cuz of how he spams my Avi and copy and pastes my threads onto looksmax all the time. And one of his catchphrases is "Hi." And I recently picked it up and started doing it too. So the gangstalkers decided to get a blonde haired girl (like Ritalincels Avi) to literally say "Hi." to me in order to creep me out and make me slightly aware of the possibility of me being gangstalked to make me paranoid.

I've had very strange stuff said in my class irl recently. My fag teacher and a tranny in my class talked about hypergamy. But they were saying that they thought it was due to the ratio of women to men and how marriage isn't a ting anymore. (I made a thread about this.) And another is the Stacy in my class saying loud enough for me to hear "I don't know the names of any of the boys in this class. I wouldn't do any of them. I wanna kill them all. Or put a bag over their heads hahahahahaha" (I also made a thread about this) So ye.

Can someone explain why this happened to me? This was so bizarre.
Did you turn back to check if there was a Chad behind you?

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

She had autism. It sounded like she did. The way she said "hi" as if she knew me or as if it was the happiest day on earth for her. She is trying so hard to sound NT that she couldn't sound anything further from it

Do Autistic chicks have lower standards?
Also this.

100% of the times if a foid exhibits any degree of acknowleding me as a human, there's always a better looking guy.
Even just a smile is something I've never received.

any positive attention from femoids we perceive as genuine is serious lifefuel.

A few years ago i would have laughed and called you a schizo, but after everything i have seen and heard about the government and the internet, i truly think It could be possible.

You could just be a fakecel larper tho.

Last edited:
A few years ago i would have laughed and called you a schizo, but after everything i have seen and heard about the government and the internet, i truly think It could be possible.

You could just be a fakecel larper tho.

Do Autistic chicks have lower standards?
No.
No I didn't want to look back incase she also looked back, meaning we both make eye contact after I ignored her making it even more awkward. But I checked a bit earlier and no one was behind me. Also I didn't hear anyone respond to her or hear footsteps of anything so I don't think there was anyone behind me

Last edited:
now you're ready when this happens again in another 5 years
Until then he will fantasize about this "hi" without end.

I am happy, when I get some "hi" as response, but that happens all within the stairways and they would look stupid, when they doesn't greet back. But still it makes me happy, especially when I believe that the voice sounded minimally more friendly than the rest.

But outside and without you greeting first: legit Chad moment. :chad:

"I don't know the names of any of the boys in this class. I wouldn't do any of them. I wanna kill them all. Or put a bag over their heads hahahahahaha" (I also made a thread about this)
Wt... please give me the link.

Until then he will fantasize about this "hi" without end.

I am happy, when I get some "hi" as response, but that happens all within the stairways and they would look stupid, when they doesn't greet back. But still it makes me happy, especially when I believe that the voice sounded minimally more friendly than the rest.

But outside and without you greeting first: legit Chad moment. :chad:

Wt... please give me the link.
It got deleted for low effort. The thread title was the quote and the contents of the thread was "that is all I have to say"

It got deleted for low effort. The thread title was the quote and the contents of the thread was "that is all I have to say"
Sounds more like larp to me. Hard to believe.

Sounds more like larp to me. Hard to believe.
Why? How the fuck would that be a larp of all things? I'm making that bitch lose her job for saying that I'll make a video on it then u tell me it sounds like larp

Why? How the fuck would that be a larp of all things? I'm making that bitch lose her job for saying that I'll make a video on it then u tell me it sounds like larp
Maybe when she really only talked silently, then it is believable. I thought first that it was some girl, who did said this loudly in a classroom and this is hard to believe. What do you mean with "larp of all things", the video and that she lose her job.

Incel trait: Writing a 2657 characters (524 words) essay about being greeted by a female

Maybe when she really only talked silently, then it is believable. I thought first that it was some girl, who did said this loudly in a classroom and this is hard to believe. What do you mean with "larp of all things", the video and that she lose her job.
By out loud I don't mean she stood up on a table and shouted it to everyone.

I mean she was having a convo with someone and said that loudly during the convo cuz she talks loud. I explained everything in the replies to the thread but it's gone now I cba

By out loud I don't mean she stood up on a table and shouted it to everyone.

I mean she was having a convo with someone and said that loudly during the convo cuz she talks loud. I explained everything in the replies to the thread but it's gone now I cba
Ok. God bless you.

Incel Discussions in 2020

She wanted to say Hi! Would you like to donate to charity? When in fact she’s going to use that $$$ on chad for sex

Just fakecel things

it's not genuine

positive, non-sexual attention from foids is a trap

if you're not getting sex immediately, like literally within 24 hours or less, foids are using you