Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A foid's mere smile made my member excited

Ahnfeltia

Ahnfeltia

almost human
★★
Yesterday when I was about to alight from the train, so was a young mom with a buggy. I was the most natural candidate to offer to help her carry the buggy out of the train (see below) so I offered. When I did, she happily accepted with a grateful smile. When she did, I could feel my member getting excited. Luckily I didn't get a full-on boner, that woulda been hella awkward. Still, the fact that the mere smile of a HTB got my member excited is truly sad :feelsrope:

I was the most natural candidate because
  • I was the one standing between her and the door
  • She sat herself close to me when she got aboard and during the travel her baby dropped their bunny plushy near me, so I picked it up in an attempt to give it back, but the baby wasn't too keen on taking their plushy back, so after a few seconds of me dangling the plushy in front of the baby, the mom took notice and smilingly thanked me (as she would soon do again)

Ascend with her

IT is going to touch this.

Based and bonerpilled

please keep posting about your dick, I care

I love mommys..:feelsohh:

I would never help any normalfags, foid or otherwise. They've done jack shit for me.

Facebook currycels be like

That guy is better-looking.

I would never help any normalfags, foid or otherwise. They've done jack shit for me.
My secondary school was opposite a mosque. One day the chain of my bicycle had come undone and a Muslim woman noticed. She asked some of the guys over at the mosque to fix the chain. They were done in a jiffy. I'm glad that some people are still willing to do small acts of kindness toward others. I wish everyone would be that way. It used to be one of mankind's few redeeming qualities and its erosion is lamentable.

I understand you're not gonna go out of your way to help strangers, I wouldn't either. But helping carry a buggy is hardly any trouble.

You got cucked by Chad’s cum dumpster and spawn.