Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid's friend died

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
So I was browsing instagram stories and I suddenly see the tipical female virtue signaling text, but this time is directed towards a concrete guy, so I look his profile and guess what, he just had died (dunno how)

Now, why the fuck you express your sorrow in social media, why don't you go to the family personally intead of using the death of a person you knew to virtue signal? People are losing on morals and ethics

I would agree sometimes people exploit other's death for social/monetary gain but sometimes it could be a call for help. I don't know for sure.

Women are not friends with men, they are either being used for status, pleasure, or sweet cash.

face it, if any one of you roped today, tomorrow every female you ever knew would say how you were so close to them and how much they miss you, even the ones that made your life hell

because femolds are natural attention seekers

face it, if any one of you roped today, tomorrow every female you ever knew would say how you were so close to them and how much they miss you, even the ones that made your life hell
too true

Hell no, that would never happen.

maybe a few of your female relatives or the women you have frequent contact with, but the rest would just go on and forget that you ever existed.

virtue signaling is the worst next to bullying