Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A foid called me "buddy"

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
At my restaurant, a friendly girl customer initiated a conversation with me, I went along with the conversation because I didn't want to be a accused of having bad customer service. I said something that she related to, she said "me too, buddy" :feelsUgh:
It was brutal, Chad wouldnt be called "buddy" by a foid, she would try to flirt with him. Even if I were to make an advance, she would freindzone me.
Has a foid ever called you "buddy"?

Mogs me for having foids acknowlege your existence.

Foids use terms like these to friendzone you

My point is that friendly foids don't see me as a potential partner, just a friend and nothing more than a friend
Fakecel if a foid wants to be seen with you as well as be your friend.

´Bro´
´Buddy´
´Mate´
Means she wants to keep you at arm´s length.

Should’ve growled at her and said “Bitch I’m incel”.

It's obvious, no foid has never initiated a conversation with me unless you count my relatives and my teachers.
Same dude, i'm invisible to these cunts

Fakecel if a foid wants to be seen with you as well as be your friend.
Not entirely true, truecels are completely ignored by foids, incels are friendzoned

And here you have people like OP who easily gets a random foid to initiate a conversation with him out of nowhere. This world is complete garbage.
I work at restaurant and I took her order. We were quiet and she started a convo with me. It was a platonic conversation with a customer, there was zero flirting.

And here you have people like OP who easily gets a random foid to initiate a conversation with him out of nowhere. This world is complete garbage.
I work at restaurant and I took her order. We were quiet and she started a convo with me. It was a platonic conversation with a customer, there was zero flirting
Average self proclaimed blackpiller on .is :feelsclown:
You don't understand the difference between trucels and incels. You think that every incel is like a truecel, that's false

Average self proclaimed blackpiller on .is :feelsclown:
How am I a fakecel when all foids either friendzoned or rejected me? No matter how good my personality is, they don't see me as romantic or sexual partner

I personally hate this. I go to great lengths to treat strangers with the utmost respect and I am simply labelled in reply as 'buddy' 'bud' 'sweetie' 'hun'. The torment never ends.

I work at restaurant and I took her order. We were quiet and she started a convo with me. It was a platonic conversation with a customer, there was zero flirting.
The point is she talked to you dude. If you were trucel she would just sit there and not want to talk to you at all, like women at my job

40% - bluepill
It is normal for woman to acknowledge you. It is common courtesies. I am a server and women regularly do that or ask me what my type is despite my weight

Brutal, she sees you as completely non sexual. Possibly views you as a little kid if you are a youngcel.

friendzonecels are fakecels

I do not care about the contents of the conversation, what I'm focusing on is the fact that a foid would initiate a conversation with you when it wasn't necessary.
It doesn't mean that I'm a fakecel because girls who are friendly with me always put me in the friendzone. I'm still an incel because girls never give me love or sex.

friendzonecels are fakecels
That's bs. I want sex and love from a female but they never give it to me because they are not physically attracted to me

Brutal, she sees you as completely non sexual. Possibly views you as a little kid if you are a youngcel.
But people keep falsely accusing me of being a fakecel, these people don't understand

It is normal for woman to acknowledge you. It is common courtesies. I am a server and women regularly do that or ask me what my type is despite my weight
Girls ask you what your type is? :chad::banhammer:

At my restaurant, a friendly girl customer initiated a conversation with me, I went along with the conversation because I didn't want to be a accused of having bad customer service. I said something that she related to, she said "me too, buddy" :feelsUgh:
It was brutal, Chad wouldnt be called "buddy" by a foid, she would try to flirt with him. Even if I were to make an advance, she would freindzone me.
would annoy the fuck out of me

nobody who respects you ever calls you buddy, everyone knows thats patronizing

I said something that she related to, she said "me too, buddy" :feelsUgh:
Brutal, I am sick of being called buddy, one time I'm just going to address the next faggot to say that to me directly, I will probably tell them something like "Don't call me buddy I find it extremely condescending." If I feel low inhib enough and I will share the story on here.

It's annoying though because if you meet their passive agressiveness with the direct route people are all like "woah man I was just calling you buddy and being nice." :soy:

'Buddy' is actually a derogatory term where I'm from. If a foid dared to call me that I would slap the taste right out of her whore mouth.

You could Care less you know ?

LMAO she had to make sure you knew she was not interested in you

If they ever call u something like buddy or bro, you might as well just quit cuz that's instant friendzone

Has a foid ever called you "buddy"
bro i remember going to this one restaurant who always has the same old foid and she always tells my mom “what does the kid want” “and how ab the kid” WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GOTTA CALL ME A KID YOU REALIZE THERES YOUNG ADULTS WHO LOOK LIKE KIDS! and the way she says it sounds so mean too like if she knows i’m not a kid but she wants to piss me off. i swear to god i just wanna call her a grandma