Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tales from Logics bluepilled past

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A couple of years ago, I used to work at a fast food restaurant called Carl's JR. There was a short foid that was friendly with everyone, even the ugly guys. Keep in mind that I wasn't an incel or a blackpiller during this time, I was cringe bluepiller. Anyways, I worked with her a lot. One time, we were refilling toppings for the burgers in the back kitchen, she said to me, "I love you, and by the way, I love you as a friend" I awkwardly said "ok". A few weeks later, she quit her job and never texted me back. She ghosted me. Just because a foid is friendly with you doesnt mean you are a fakecel because if she doesn't give you romantic love or sex, then you are an incel.

Last edited:
Why did she say that, did she just say that out of the blue randomly? Seems weird.

disgusting, foids never fail to put a bad taste in my mouth

Yes, it was random
Weird femoid, maybe it was a dare or something, or she was probably bored and wanted to see your reaction, some foids are pure evil like that.