Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Foid annihilated the soul of my best friend. He rejected his son because of babyincel syndrome and then he had children with a chadlita and he truly

• Thread starter Hitler of nazareth
  • Start date
Hitler of nazareth

Hitler of nazareth

Self-banned
-
I think this story is really cruel and shows the inhuman insensitivity of FOID. Synthesis: my best friend is an incel who was boyfriend to an alternative (emo) bitch with no father figure, I think the only reason I took him into account was because of my incel friend's darkmaxxing, since he has a rock band and sells marijuana.

The question is that after a while they had a son, and as soon as she saw him she rejected him for babyincel, what the establishment usually calls "postpartum depression" to justify the rejection of FOID for an ugly son. After it was over, the bitch had kids with a white chadlita, and once the babychad was born, she genuinely loved them. While she went to dump babyincel at her mum's house, and banned her from visiting my friend.

I don't think anything you have experienced with women can be compared to this torture, to have your child's own mother reject him because of his looks, I think this is the most brutal pill I have ever seen in my life.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Stopped reading right there.
Darkmaxxing gets you through it.

The only way a bitch will suck your incel dick is if she has no father figure and you are the leader of a criminal gang.

Is English your first language?

what the fuck are you talking about?
The mother rejected and abandoned her child because he was born ugly, but accepted and loved the new child she birthed that was not ugly.
OP is implying that "postpartum depression" is caused not by something else, but by a mother having ugly children.

Last edited:
GrAY strike
nuclear explosion GIF

my best friend is an incel who was boyfriend
:lul: :lul: :lul:
The absolute state of lurkers, but I wouldn't expect from someone who calls Hitler (pbuh) a kike to be a smart person

The mother rejected and abandoned her child because he was born ugly, but accepted and loved the new child she birthed that was not ugly.
OP is implying that "postpartum depression" is caused not by something else, but by a mother having ugly children.
brutal.

Your best friend is ugly?