Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A few millermeters can mean the difference between a luxurious life and a life not worth living

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
A few millermeters of bone structure could’ve changed my entire existence I should be living the time of my life but instead I’m ranting on a forum full of people like myself

A few millimeters? How many exactly you dumbass.
Are you a 6 footer?
Because then "a few millimeters" would count.

Otherwise they won't.

Yes indeed. If I just had a normal jaw and not on welfare and put on homeschooled I would've already gotten laid.

A few millimeters? How many exactly you dumbass.
Are you a 6 footer?
Because then "a few millimeters" would count.

Otherwise they won't.
I could’ve been 5’10 if I didn’t stop growing at 15 years old it never begun for me

I could’ve been 5’10 if I didn’t stop growing at 15 years old it never begun for me
I think the time when a person stops growing is determined by genetics too (in most cases). Taller people tend to stop growing later, that's why they're taller, actually.

I think the time when a person stops growing is determined by genetics too (in most cases). Taller people tend to stop growing later, that's why they're taller, actually.
That’s cope most men stop growing at 18 not 15 like I did

That’s cope most men stop growing at 18 not 15 like I did
It depends. I'd say most men stop growing at 16-17, according to what I saw. I became obsessed with height since I stopped growing at 14 (5'10). Those who keep growing after 17 usually are late bloomers who hit puberty at 13-14. There are always exceptions, ofc. There was a dude who was shorter than me when I was 14 (yet he's a year older than me), but then he hit puberty and ended up being 6'5 or so at 18-19. There also was a dude who stopped growing at 13-14 (6'1), btw.

It depends. I'd say most men stop growing at 16-17, according to what I saw. I became obsessed with height since I stopped growing at 14 (5'10). Those who keep growing after 17 usually are late bloomers who hit puberty at 13-14. There are always exceptions, ofc. There was a dude who was shorter than me when I was 14 (yet he's a year older than me), but then he hit puberty and ended up being 6'5 or so at 18-19. There also was a dude who stopped growing at 13-14 (6'1), btw.
In general 17-18 is the norm not 14-15 I didn’t even get to be 5’10

I'm 5.6
Do you prefer to be 5.6 instead of 5.9?

You are an underage crybaby.
I’m not underage I’m an adult first of all second of all I’m not even 5’9 I’m more like 5’8 or 5’7 not much different from 5’6

In general 17-18 is the norm not 14-15 I didn’t even get to be 5’10
I dunno. I watched those mf's. I mean, there's such a thing as bone age. So, if you're an early bloomer, you're not tall actually. Just like if you're a late bloomer, you're not short actually. But people seem to forget about that and think if a kid, say, tall, then he'll necessarily end being tall as an adult and vice versa.
Just look at your parents. You just inherited your height from them (usually it's from the mother's side).

I’m not underage I’m an adult first of all second of all I’m not even 5’9 I’m more like 5’8 or 5’7 not much different from 5’6
You are and adult? What's your age?

lol millermeters

I dunno. I watched those mf's. I mean, there's such a thing as bone age. So, if you're an early bloomer, you're not tall actually. Just like if you're a late bloomer, you're not short actually. But people seem to forget about that and think if a kid, say, tall, then he'll necessarily end being tall as an adult and vice versa.
Just look at your parents. You just inherited your height from them (usually it's from the mother's side).
Most males at least grow till 17 females stop growing at 13-14 not men

A few nanometers of chromosome will do the same thing.

Most males at least grow till 17 females stop growing at 13-14 not men
Yes, I was an early bloomer, which was genetically[UWSL] determined. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]It's better to be a late bloomer, actually. Those tend to be taller, have bigger cocks and bigger facial bones, btw.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Yes, I was an early bloomer, which was genetically[UWSL] determined. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]It's better to have a late bloomer, actually. Those tend to be taller, have bigger cocks and bigger facial bones, btw.[/UWSL]
I’ve been a manlet my whole life and when I stopped growing at 15 I was still a manlet

I’ve been a manlet my whole life and when I stopped growing at 15 I was still a manlet
Well. I dunno. I think my case is worse, since I was used to being tall/above average and then I suddenly became below average as I stopped growing. It'd be better if I'd always been below average in terms of height, tbh.

i'm 30 you retard, what's your age?
You don't wan't to tell because you want to bitchfight...
Older than 18 and younger than 30 that’s all I’m saying

Older than 18 and younger than 30 that’s all I’m saying
You are 19?
Dumbass clown.
You wan't to open up in here, yet you can't. You know what this forum is for?
Just say what you have to say man and don't hold back. You are lucky to be here.

You are 19?
Dumbass clown.
You wan't to open up in here, yet you can't. You know what this forum is for?
Just say what you have to say man and don't hold back. You are lucky to be here.
That’s a wild guess considering I could be anywhere from 19-29