Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill a female teacher said to me : " your perfomance is equal to your face!!"

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★★★
When I was in high school , my performance was not good , because I suffer depression and a lot of bullying day after day, One day a female teacher, tell me :" your perfomance is equal to your face " and she smile without any kindness to me, I apologized to her for that in the moment, but actually, I remember that situation now and I have a lot of rage for what happended in the past, I wish I had said sometime different to her, It's something I'll always remember.Something similar has happened to you?

Find out where she lives and slam the bitch (in minecraft).

No, my teachers were never this rude to me.
My god.

that's fucking brutal man. fuck that teacher

Go get her pussy and fuck it hard

Never dealt with teachers other than them telling me I was smart but unmotivated (THERE R PLENTLY OF STARBUCKS WORKERS WHO ARE VERY SMART AND I DONT WANT TO SEE U DO THIS TO URSELF)-the only ones who told me shit like this were men too btw.

My teachers gave me dirty looks when I talked to them and hated my guts because I was ugly and quiet.

Should have fucked her anus

Chadfish her and dump her

Find her on facebook and call her an ugly old smelly cunt.

You should have told this shit to your parent and hopefully they would have gone there and make her lose her job. Old cunt didn't deserve to be called a professor.

Should’ve Griffith maxed and used the behelit on those fuckers

Find out where she lives and slam the bitch (in minecraft).
I have been many years without see that teacher
My teachers gave me dirty looks when I talked to them and hated my guts because I was ugly and quiet.
same
Chadfish her and dump her
now , she is a old lady , she did not have facebook, or I did not know what is her name on facebook , I search her but dont have found her
Find her on facebook and call her an ugly old smelly cunt.
dont have her facebook perhaps she dont have one , she is too old now, almost have 60 years old, what I tell to you , it happened a long time ago, exactly in the year 2003 , that bitch is too stupid to learn how to have a smartphone.
You should have told this shit to your parent and hopefully they would have gone there and make her lose her job. Old cunt didn't deserve to be called a professor.
I dont have father , and my mother never believe me , I tell her but she ignored me , and I suffer a lot of bullying for that moment
, I did not want more problems because I have depression, I dont know how I survive that shit for all the high school without rope.

it is too late for that jajaja

Should’ve Griffith maxed and used the behelit on those fuckers
oh I like berserk , but the behelit only works on important people for you dont work on the people I hate
Should have fucked her anus
that bitch have a good ass, is not bad idea !!!
that's fucking brutal man. fuck that teacher
she is a total bitch man
No, my teachers were never this rude to me.
My god.
I was the ugliest in high school, maybe you weren't
Go get her pussy and fuck it hard
she was a milf, I wish it very much
I dont know how I survive
Never dealt with teachers other than them telling me I was smart but unmotivated (THERE R PLENTLY OF STARBUCKS WORKERS WHO ARE VERY SMART AND I DONT WANT TO SEE U DO THIS TO URSELF)-the only ones who told me shit like this were men too btw.
it was better for you

Last edited:
"How can you face the problem if the problem is your face? "

:feelsseriously:

Random self-awareness

Reminder that anyone who pays school taxes on their property is subsidizing teachers like these. I encourage all incels to move to areas with low property/school taxes and legally disclaim any property in high-tax areas that you ever inherit from your parents (unless you think you can sell the home right away). Fuck paying for the education of kids that aren't yours and fuck helping to pay the salaries of cunts like these!

Last edited:
Some random old woman on the street told me: "ugly face for me is hungriness"

My teacher used to tell me I wish I had a kid like you .
Back in school I was very smart and have good manners , I was unconsciously coping because I felt highly pathetic and unworthy , being bullied and abused by my narcissistic mother and my simp father was inexistent .
Jfl, at my bluepilled days And now coping by religion and spirituality .

When I was in high school , my performance was not good , because I suffer depression and a lot of bullying day after day, One day a female teacher, tell me :" your perfomance is equal to your face " and she smile without any kindness to me, I apologized to her for that in the moment, but actually, I remember that situation now and I have a lot of rage for what happended in the past, I wish I had said sometime different to her, It's something I'll always remember.Something similar has happened to you?
why not choke her out right then and there? at least people don't say shit like that to me because I'm too much of an ogre. people say gymcelling is cope for manlets, but that vid of the bullied manlet highschooler destroying his lanklet bully disproves it as far as I'm concerned

You should have said: "Well...at least it's not equal to YOUR face." :feelskek:

she is not wrong thoaugh

"Your performance is equal to your face" is a very blackpilled statement.

Damn!
Brutality

all women wish an incels demise.it's over if you are a subhuman

Investigate, find where she lives. Get an iron bar and make her face uglier than yours. That will make you feel better.

Female teachers are brutal. I have always gotten worse marks on subjects taught by female teachers than on subjects taught by male teachers. At least three of them hated me and treated me like shit. Even when they are supposed to be neutral, their instincts kick in and they treat incel pupils like trash.

Did you try working on your pERsonality?