Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A female classmate texted me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
She sent me a message asking for the answer to a question assigned by the teacher.
She is texting good-looking guys, planning dates and hookups with them as she only texts unattractive guys for questions on homework assignments. How sad.

Last edited:
Give her the wrong answers

She sent me a message asking me for the answer to a question assigned by the teacher.
She is texting good-looking guys, and planning dates and hookups with them as she only texts unattractive guys for questions homework assignments. How sad.
LLMMMAAOOOO.....cold water splash... WOKE

It's not a brag, I feel offended that she is only asking me for homework answers and not sex
Why do you have a toilets number in the first place? Suspicious.

Why do you have a toilets number in the first place? Suspicious.
She got my number from a group chat. The group chat was made so that all the assigned members of the group can communicate with each other for group projects

I feel like this is a subtle humblebrag that foids aren't completely disgusted by your presence

I feel like this is a subtle humblebrag that foids aren't completely disgusted by your presence
I'm not a truecel, I am incel because I am not good-looking, I am a failed low tier normie. If I was good looking or above average in looks, I wouldn't be here

I'm not a truecel, I am incel because I am not good-looking, I am a failed low tier normie. If I was good looking or above average in looks, I wouldn't be here
Homie made it all the way to commander.. show him some respect....lmmaooo

Thank you, I can't wait to reach the next rank
Damn...this how they treat colonials in here??? Shheezzz...these Germans must think your stauffenberg...lmmao

It's not good for me. A foid wants to use me for homework, and nothing else. It is very sad that unattractive guys are viewed as slaves by foids
Hey man...I wasn't too far away from high school or school to know how this work..sometimes ur forced to work in group settings and communicate..even exchange numbers...and why not give a hot foid ur number?? She either gonna be a blessing...or a lesson..lmmaooo

Damn...this how they treat colonials in here??? Shheezzz...these Germans must think your stauffenberg...lmmao
Yep, these incel users think that if foids talk to you, you are automatically a fakecel. That is not true, you can still be an incel even if foids talk to you because foids will not give you sex or love, they will just see you as a "friend"

Yep, these incel users think that if foids talk to you, you are automatically a fakecel. That is not true, you can still be an incel even if foids talk to you because foids will not give you sex or love, they will just see you as a "friend"
Right...or a wet wipe...tampon...

Hey man...I wasn't too far away from high school or school to know how this work..sometimes ur forced to work in group settings and communicate..even exchange numbers...and why not give a hot foid ur number?? She either gonna be a blessing...or a lesson..lmmaooo
There is no point in asking random foids for their numbers as an incel, they will only give a chance to good-looking guys and not basic guys like me

she is just using you as a tool, don't help her, even better, give her the wrong answer on purpose

she is just using you as a tool, don't help her, even better, give her the wrong answer on purpose
Indeed, men like us are expected to be subservient slaves to the female gender, and I refuse to be one of them

There is no point in asking random foids for their numbers as an incel, they will only give a chance to good-looking guys and not basic guys like me
Yea...but I'm saying if ur working with them on group projects...not social exchange....I'm saying why not give a foid a number if she asks u...now u know why she asked...lmmmaoo and ur incellicism is valid..llmmaaoo...would be into her guts rather than being here to the rank of a FUCKING COLONIAL..ccmmonnnn..

Don't worry, I did give her the wrong answer

You should have asked sth in exchange :feelsEhh:

Lol, she would report me to the college if I asked her for sex in exchange for the answers
Well, isn't she supposed to work on her own instead of asking other people for answers? :feelswhere:

During my blue pilled college days, I once let a girl in my class copy my assignment from start to finish.

My logic was "if I help her, she'll see what a good guy I am and fall in love with me:feelscomfy: "

All I got from her was a "thank you" and she went about her life like I didn't exist.

Last edited:
Well, isn't she supposed to work on her own instead of asking other people for answers? :feelswhere:
Yes, but some people in college are lazy, they would rather ask classmates for answers than putting in the work. She is not into me, if she was actually into me, she would've initiated a conversation with Me that doesn't relate to school work

During my blue pilled college days, I let a girl in my class copy my assignment from start to finish.

My logic was "if I help her, she'll see what a good guy I am and fall in love with me:feelscomfy: "
I've got a horrible feeling your logic got left wanting.

Yes, but some people in college are lazy, they would rather ask classmates for answers than putting in the work. She is not into me, if she was actually into me, she would've initiated a conversation with Me that doesn't relate to school work
Sad shit brocel :feelsbadman:

During my blue pilled college days, I let a girl in my class copy my assignment from start to finish.

Well, at least you learned a valuable lesson. Never let a female use you as a tool. Have some respect for yourself and only care about yourself

Well, at least you learned a valuable lesson. Never let a female use you as a tool. Have some respect for yourself and only care about yourself

That was more than 20 years ago. I've come a long way since then.

Sad shit brocel :feelsbadman:
Yea. If she said to me in person or in text, "hey logic, you want to hang out with me after class?" "Do you want to get coffee sometime" then those are signs that a foid is into you. This is not what happened in my case

She’s tryna use u for answers lol
Good job on giving her the wrong answers

how'd you got her number wtf

During my blue pilled college days, I once let a girl in my class copy my assignment from start to finish.

All I got from her was a "thank you" and she went about her life like I didn't exist.

This is basically what happens to me when I help girls at work.

Kys fakecel holes never Text me

Chads blasting inside her holes rn