Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A female classmate texted me

This is basically what happens to me when I help girls at work.
At work, I stopped doing favors for my female coworkers because I don't want to be used like that without being given anything in return

Kys fakecel holes never Text me
If I was a fakecel, girls would be wanting to date me and offer me sex, this never happened. I have no gf and I'm still a virgin at age 20

The girls I help at work and try to talk to never text or message me. Probably to busy getting wrecked by Chad.

She sent me a message asking for the answer to a question assigned by the teacher.
She is texting good-looking guys, planning dates and hookups with them as she only texts unattractive guys for questions on homework assignments. How sad.
happened to me a few times throughout college and high school

these bitches are so selfish. They will ask you for something, expect you to give it to them, and then leave you on delivered for 8 days

all while texting chad to get railed by him.

This is why i tell people looks > smarts. One gives you infinite happiness. One makes you a slave.

how'd you got her number wtf
From a group project. In the group everybody was in a group chat where you can see all the numbers of the classmates

If I was a fakecel, girls would be wanting to date me and offer me sex, this never happened. I have no gf and I'm still a virgin at age 20
Is she hot?

The girls I help at work and try to talk to never text or message me. Probably to busy getting wrecked by Chad.
They never talk to you because you are not attractive. If you were attractive, your female coworkers would be offering to hookup with you.

happened to me a few times throughout college and high school

these bitches are so selfish. They will ask you for something, expect you to give it to them, and then leave you on delivered for 8 days

all while texting chad to get railed by him.

This is why i tell people looks > smarts. One gives you infinite happiness. One makes you a slave.
You are correct. Looks matter more than personality.

Can relate.
Every since 9th grade girls started asking me for homework and test awnsers. I was basically already a betabuxer. I stopped giving them after 10th grade ended, because i realized they used me.

Im in 12th grade now and they keep asking me

Can relate.
Every since 9th grade girls started asking me for homework and test awnsers. I was basically already a betabuxer. I stopped giving them after 10th grade ended, because i realized they used me.

I'm glad you don't let foids take advantage of you anymore. I'm proud

I'm glad you don't let foids take advantage of you anymore. I'm proud
Thank you brocel
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Can relate.

In payment for the answers demand to hold there hand for 10 seconds or a hug so you get something from it.

In payment for the answers demand to hold there hand for 10 seconds or a hug so you get something from it.
I could. Im gonna try that. Will update If i dont forget

This is basically what happens to me when I help girls at work.
The Ying and yang with ur avatar homie...

Yea..FOIDS know a smile can go a long way with us sexless subhumans....if FOIDs really want to control us...we at least have to make them think they have to give us some pussy first..smh we. GoTta do better..

The Ying and yang with ur avatar homie...

Yea..FOIDS know a smile can go a long way with us sexless subhumans....if FOIDs really want to control us...we at least have to make them think they have to give us some pussy first..smh we. GoTta do better..
They should have been on the same side on WW1 and WW2.

They should have been on the same side on WW1 and WW2.
Llmmmaaooo. ...same side as LEBENSBRAUM??.....how the hell was that going to benefit the Anglo saxans??? Naw homie...Japan wanted asia...Hitler wants europe...Italy takes africa...tha was axis plan

Llmmmaaooo. ...same side as LEBENSBRAUM??.....how the hell was that going to benefit the Anglo saxans??? Naw homie...Japan wanted asia...Hitler wants europe...Italy takes africa...tha was axis plan
Hitler didn't need the entirety of Europe for Lebensraum, he actually wanted an Alliance with Britain. Britain was full of left wing warmongers though.

Hitler didn't need the entirety of Europe for Lebensraum, he actually wanted an Alliance with Britain. Britain was full of left wing warmongers though.
Hitler tried to invade Britain remember?? Plus he broke a truce and invaded poland...Hitler just want his left flank protected while he goes after Russia..he made an allegiance with Franco in Spain not britain....he was eventually going to go after France and Britain after Russia defeat

She sent me a message asking for the answer to a question assigned by the teacher.
She is texting good-looking guys, planning dates and hookups with them as she only texts unattractive guys for questions on homework assignments. How sad.
just like how this gril at my school treated some nerd at my school its just pathetic.

just like how this gril at my school treated some nerd at my school its just pathetic.
Once you shut them down..their true spirit is revealed...and the nice girl masquerade fades away...if Chad or HTN turn them down...all is forgiven later...

Hitler tried to invade Britain remember?? Plus he broke a truce and invaded poland...Hitler just want his left flank protected while he goes after Russia..he made an allegiance with Franco in Spain not britain....he was eventually going to go after France and Britain after Russia defeat
They declared war and attacked him first, he had no choice.

Once you shut them down..their true spirit is revealed...and the nice girl masquerade fades away...if Chad or HTN turn them down...all is forgiven later...
true.

They declared war and attacked him first, he had no choice.
They attacked him cause he broke a truce and started chaos in europe...however...I believe if hitler had nuclear weapons..they would not have..similar to Russia invasion of ukraine..

tell her to fuck off