Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW A federal agent is now following me. I'm in serious trouble because I'm raising concern over ISIS terrorists who still expand worldw. LDAR = terror!!?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

IMG 20230523 021632

I didn't do anything. I'm just being objective because of my free-time research. Congratulation Congratulation to the federal agent doing overtime work!

He's outside ur house right now in the black volvo.

Note for intelligence agencies: at least I'm not you, the world order — who funds the Taliban full-on-opium fighters making gay-ish TikToks after their Mullah banned jihad.

i'm watching you fat boy :feelzez:

@unluckygenes thoughts?

i'm watching you fat boy :feelzez:
A poor virgin guy who's logical unlike Al Qaeda fanboys calling khawarij over other logical salafis has to be detained... for having contrary views and videogaming 24/7? I thought Putin was the dictator guy.

I wonder why isn't CIA making another webinar with their Egyptian em- asset.

A poor virgin guy who's logical unlike Al Qaeda fanboys calling khawarij over other logical salafis has to be detained... for having contrary views and videogaming 24/7? I thought Putin was the dictator guy.

I wonder why isn't CIA making another webinar with their Egyptian em- asset.
we just have some questions :feelsLSD:

Tell them to suck ur dick kek

I should've stopped playing Roblox a long while ago.

I didn't do anything. I'm just being objective because of my free-time research. Congratulation Congratulation to the federal agent doing overtime work!
I am not from police. I don't even have a job. I only go out of my house at nights so less people look at me

I am not from police. I don't even have a job. I only go out of my house at nights so less people look at me
i am a cop but i only lurk here cause no pussy no work

The armies of Islam will conquer Rome regardless of @AsgardTheFatcel fanboyism @unluckygenes needs to take the Prophecy pill

Last edited:
The armies of Islam will conquer Rome regardless of @AsgardTheFatcel fanboyism @unluckygenes needs to the Prophecy pill
As long as they take down the chads first...

Same here, but unironically.