Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A fat nigger looked right into my eyes and it scared me

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
At this morning at my way to work something kinda unusual happend. i was waiting for my bus when another one arrived. a large black man got out, walked infront of me and was starring into my eyes for like 5 sec straight. then he was moving his mouth like he wanted to say something but then he changed his mind and walked away. i was really confused because starring into someones eyes for a long time is considered impolite. since iam a very religious person, i absolutely do belive in higher powers and was concerned that he mumbled an african vood course at me. Also his appearance shocked me; he looked more like an ape than a human (a little like mandela but with more ape features) also he was quite chubby.

Later on the day i was telling myself that he probably just mistook me for someone else, thats why he opened his mouth first and walked away when he got it. but that not what matters now.

The point of the story is that Inceldoom + religiousness will make you paranoid. i will definitely turn more towards atheism now.

I saw some black people today. Rare where I live so it was a sight. I was not afraid or anything. I trust black people more than my own race.

Such an insecure and pathetic bunch with an inferiority complex. What a weird fucking post.

Images 4

Crazy people!. That is all.

ugly nigga exists and drives OP into a spiritual crisis.

Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus

Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggaolosus
Niggalossus*

I'm disappointlossus

I wish people were not scared of me

you felt intimidated by beebeesee

At this morning at my way to work something kinda unusual happend. i was waiting for my bus when another one arrived. a large black man got out, walked infront of me and was starring into my eyes for like 5 sec straight. then he was moving his mouth like he wanted to say something but then he changed his mind and walked away. i was really confused because starring into someones eyes for a long time is considered impolite. since iam a very religious person, i absolutely do belive in higher powers and was concerned that he mumbled an african vood course at me. Also his appearance shocked me; he looked more like an ape than a human (a little like mandela but with more ape features) also he was quite chubby.

Later on the day i was telling myself that he probably just mistook me for someone else, thats why he opened his mouth first and walked away when he got it. but that not what matters now.

The point of the story is that Inceldoom + religiousness will make you paranoid. i will definitely turn more towards atheism now.
nice. why are you again or what was the reason for you to be here in the first place

"Go with Jesus, bruh."

Sounds traumatic. Maybe you can sue someone and get some money out of it.