Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A cyclist stared at me, I regret not turning around and confronting him about it

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I was driving my mother's (normal/average) car on a country-road, and two cyclists came towards me from the other side (right before the speed limit was reduced to 60 km/h from 80 km/h), the 60 (year old) something man on the first race bicycle glanced at me, then kept staring at me as we crossed paths, and even tried to turn around and look at the car, saying something to his colleague. I regret not turning around and asking what his damn problem is. Next time this happens I'll do it, whether I'm on foot or in the car

Last edited:
Ah, yeah the prolonged glare. When that happens to me, I just keep eye contact with the driver, hoping they will crash jfl

Fuck cyclists. One time he hit me and my phone screen broke. Then he yelled at me "watch where you're going" I hate cyclists

Check the brake and turn lights never know, other then that all you can do is glare back