Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A cute foid had a crush on me...

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
..[UWSL]In the dream I had last night.bbIwas in high school and a cute foid had a crush on me. She was into the same things as me (programming computers) and was really excited about the reverse-engineering projects I was working on (which were the same projects I work on IRL). She acted really bashful around my parents. We went on a dinner date and it worked out really well and we had our first kiss. A couple nights later we went to a secluded place in the woods, which was easy to do because in this dream I was not a cripple like I am IRL. She got real close to me and put her hand over my cock (at this point my pants were still on but i got the feeling they wouldn't be for long).[/UWSL]

Then my dad woke me up because it's 8AM and he thinks I've been "sleeping in" for too long :feelsrope:.

the dream of some is the reality for others

live in ur dreams

:p

waking up sucks

..[UWSL]In the dream I had last night.bbIwas in high school and a cute foid had a crush on me. She was into the same things as me (programming computers) and was really excited about the reverse-engineering projects I was working on (which were the same projects I work on IRL). She acted really bashful around my parents. We went on a dinner date and it worked out really well and we had our first kiss. A couple nights later we went to a secluded place in the woods, which was easy to do because in this dream I was not a cripple like I am IRL. She got real close to me and put her hand over my cock (at this point my pants were still on but i got the feeling they wouldn't be for long).[/UWSL]

Then my dad woke me up because it's 8AM and he thinks I've been "sleeping in" for too long :feelsrope:.
that's so fucking brutal :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I wish every dream, even the nightmares, were forever.
I'd legit prefer to live in my nightmares universe than in this world.

Nice what kind of reverse engineering do you do?

What programs do you use?

I wish I had a cute plump GF who would occasionally crush on me a little.

Mimura kanakoAria senran kagura

Nice what kind of reverse engineering do you do?

What programs do you use?
Old video games. I can't get too specific because the community is small enough that I'd be doxable, but stuff like romhacking, emulation, homebrew, etc. It's really the best community to get involved with because people really appreciate what you do. My favorite example is a tool I made in 2016 that dumps all the art assets from a specific game, and to this day I still get e-mails from people asking me about it even though I haven't even committed to it in 5 years.

For tools I usually just use the built-in debugging capabilities that emulators usually have, and for the past year or so I've been using ghidra as well.
I wish I had a cute plump GF who would occasionally crush on me a little.

View attachment 480825View attachment 480826

Me too tbh. My ideal female body type is that sweet spot where they're fat but not enough to be landwhales. /r/chubby (NSFW) is where I go to fap. I think I like them because I imagine they're all lazy and they stay inside all day and play games and watch TV like I do.

Me too tbh. My ideal female body type is that sweet spot where they're fat but not enough to be landwhales. /r/chubby (NSFW) is where I go to fap.
it's not an ideal for me, I don't think I have ideals at this point, I would date a stick-thin anorexic girl or a chubby girl
there's a lot more factors than this stuff to consider about personality, this is a small criteria in evaluation

perhaps why we resort to preferring that stuff is it's so hard to evaluate the other stuff, I don't trust my instincts or judgment when it comes to assessing people