Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My mind is always trying to emulate sex and romance for me

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I dreamed I was in a studio recording some vocals and I had a girlfriend there. She was a redhead. Long hair. Don't remember many details about her but I was very attracted to her. It looked like we were in the 60s/70s instead of 2020s for some reason.

She was so clingy she stayed right in front of me while I recorded, so I playfully gave her some light karate chops to the head and told her to stay on a nearby sofa while I performed. She nonsensically replied, "performed singing or dancing?" Then I said "I sing and you dance, because you're my girl. I shook the Gibson Les Paul she was holding and completed, "you two are my only girls", looked her in the face from close distance and smiled, to which she kept smiling back.

Brutal. All I need is love.

Chemicals in the brain telling you to reproduce fellow specimen.

Yea same, sometimes when I'm really stoned I can imagine sex so well I actually feel it