Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A cunt's opinion of men

Yeah ok, right wing men are the "parasites". :feelskek: these people are so delusional.
The projecting is real rofl, I've noticed all NPCs do this to cope with their incompetence at arguing

why the fuck did I read that

why the fuck did you post that

Funny how all the libertarian posts are like "noooo we believe you should be free to do whatever with your own body..."

The pivotal thing not mentioned is that they don't want to pay for abortions with taxes.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Wonder what she thinks is going to happen after a significant number of men are perpetually alone. They're just going to LDAR?
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Boyo I hope you are taking the p*ss, TwoX has been a known tranny subreddit for years.

"Your uninformed policies control our bodies."

Does this toilet even knows what "right-wing" or "Libertarian" means? Both are extremely pro-abortion. She's confusing these people with Conservatives, which shows how much thought she actually put into her post. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Right wing is pro-abortion? I thought they were against abortion. It's the left that is pro abortion.

If the right wing is pro-abortion, who is against it?

So the punishment is that the foids will not have sex with us? Wow, they sure taught us a lesson
This was already the case anyway so not like threatening the unavailability of their used up bodies is gonna make a difference.