Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A conversation with the I

Mindcel

Mindcel

Rotting on the shelf
★★★
My first thread on incels.is, my life story up until this day.

So how should I start this ? :feelsthink:

I was born to a dying mentally disturbed family, my uncle from mom's side committed suicide when I was 3 and my uncle from dad's side was 14 years older than my dad and died from a heart surgery because of smoking at the age of 70, my dad died at the age of 70 as well.

I experienced first hatred towards females with my sister at around the age of 7 or 8, when I was planning for weeks before to go to my friends birthday and everything was setup then my sister fought with me and faked crying to my dad to make him not take me to the birthday as a punishment and he did it. As a normal kid I was furious and raging but got over it pretty soon, but seems not as I still recall it to this day when I'm almost 24.
Back in school at around the same age 7 or 8 or elementary school in general was my only experiences with females, there was this girl that I liked so much and was day dreaming about fucking her everyday, I once faked crying when I came out of the bus because she used to wait for me everyday in the morning to hangout or chat for a bit, she saw me crying and asked why and I told her I lost at some competition or some shit, then she hugged me and I think kissed me on the cheek or something, and of course I was so happy as a fuckin kid that got a kiss on the cheek from the girl he liked JFL, later did I know, years later I really lost the competition, the competition of life and dating and everything in between :lul:

Another experience at elementary school was that I remember one time flashing 50 pounds or something in the air while there was a group of girls and guys standing by, they all literally ran after me in the school for a good distance, now some will say you were kids and that's nOrMaL, but literally not a single guy ran after me or tried to snatch it from my hands it was all girls, which now shows their greedy and using nature since childhood, and I'm pretty sure if I was sick minded at such a young age and asked one of them to fuck her in the bathroom and give her this money she would have agreed.

All of this stopped at 5th grade, when I changed schools for the 3rd time and was introduced to a new group of classmates where the girls were already day dreaming of sucking chad's dicks in class and no one gave a shit about the new ugly kid with shit hair and fat. I was fat due to the medicine I was taking for some respiratory disease, now my body is slim/athletic. Anyway.. ever since 5th grade until today, I never had a 5 minute long conversation with a foid. I was brutally murdered by my father, and that's why he deserves the death he got. :lul::society:

The severe chronic social anxiety I got is because of him, I don't have either male or female friends, I only see disgust and rejection in the eyes of foids who happen to look at me, that's why I never approached a woman and asked her out, many might have tried and got rejected countless times, I saw the rejection before it happens, so I couldn't try to approach them, I hate them, I was certain it's over in college, when the 4 years have passed without ever talking to a girl let alone dating and having sex.

Right now, my look to foids has forever changed, I see them for what they really are deep down, fuckin toilets whom will spread their pussy for whoever got the best looks, most money, or highest status. Foids should be tied to leashes and dragged around like dogs, these are the real sub-humans not the ugly men, at least an ugly man is 99% more superior than any foid ugly or not. I even see the same fuckin look from warpigs now at work, I'm totally ghosted, I'm not there at all. I tried everything to get another look and it never works, the blackpill is the only truth in this clown world..

woah woah bud chill out... you're a greycel and expect me to read that? no chance, man

then she hugged me and I think kissed me on the cheek or something, and of course I was so happy as a fuckin kid that got a kiss on the cheek from the girl

Fucking Fakecel.

Fucking brutal man, welcome to the forum.

Brutal
Welcome to the forum